Bullied ~ 15 Yr Old Commits Suicide (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Addicted like almost every other teenager and adult that uses most social media outlets, or ya think maybe she got trapped. She was 15, not 27. For a 15 yr old, she was, for all intents and purposes, in the real world.

Two of my four daughters were bullied before they even reached grade 6.

Until someone, a parent, uncle, aunt, whatever, actually sees one of their own go through it - they have not got a clue.

The crime of my 2 daughters: they were pretty and other girls, as young as they were, would not accept that the boys were paying attention to anyone but them. It wasn't a good scene, I took the school to the top on it, and I went after the little shits parents.

All it took to help each of my kids (my oldest and then my third) was understanding and empathy along with talk, talk, talk. But sympathy - that was the last thing that they were looking for or needed - just someone to listen and understand. I went through so many nights of one, and then 6 years later the next, crying themselves to sleep and the pleads of, "Daddy...don't send me to school tomorrow."

You gotta have been there to know what it's like for our young ones....or what it can be like.

Yep, that's fucked up and kids are so unprepared emotionally for such mental violence! That's why I say they need time to reboot their perceptions, they need to be separated from the problems. If it's the Internet then it's obvious that allowing them to feed their addiction by having continued access to it is just keeping their feet to the fire! Kids who are suicidal at a very y0oung age; if they're lucky enough to have survived that phase, often realize later how utterly small their world was and how trivial their perceived life ending problems really were. They just need time to figure it out, away from the source of the pain! Like I said, she needed to be taken away from the school (which her parents did more than once) but what they failed to do was stop her having access to the sites where she was obsessed with how she was being seen. `People develop obsessions about things that later they realize are stupid if given time to figure it out, and the first thing is to remove them from the thing that's hurting them....Here in Japan, bullying is epidemic and child suicides are perhaps among the highest in the world....kids live in such a small world because we as adults and parents don't do enough to expand it for them....we let them play their games and have their devices without thinking about what they do with them....in some ways the internet is more harmful to kids than drugs

WonderingMind

Just another human being
DeathHand, there's no point in white knighting, the bitch is already in the dirt. there is nothing to gain from this besides you looking like a tender little pussy fart in front of this whole community.
About time somebody does, you clown, and instead of trying to appear extra edgy and special in front of "this whole community" how about being real for a change? You wouldn't want this to happen to any of your spouse either, especially not to yourself. That was just fucked up, man.

Also deathhand...you make it sound like kids accessing websites and tweeting etc is some kind of inevitable phenomenon that we just have to accept as life in the 20's....."kids are dealing with it????" Are you for real? If kids are dealing with this entirely manufactured reality then that's all the more reason for their stupid fucking parents to be shot in the face for not noticing that their kid's toys are turning on them! Let's just cut to the chase and buy our kids syringes and bags of fucking smack...or guns......This technology is open to abuse like any other and it's obvious that if kids are 'dealing' with it then errrrrr....time to pull the plug maybe doncha think? My kids don't have any electronic devices...they're the only kids round here who don't and funny thing is when it's a sunday and the sun is out my kids are the only ones playing outside...all the other kids are at home playing games , xbox or online....it's fucking retarded. When they DO get kicked outside they don't know what to do with themselves and their parents send them to our house coz my kids now have a reputation for being outdoor experts LOL Can u believe that shit? If kids are online and getting emotionally fucked up by this cyber-neverland then they're not qualified to BE online......I agree with you about not giving these victims sympathy though....fuck sympathy we haven't even begun to explore the possibilities of pragmatism yet!!

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
i look at it more if ya cant handle the web you shouldnt be on it... her parents should have been more aware of her doings and what was up if they didnt know they weren't very good parents......they should have been aware of her mental problems and her problems in general guess they didnt talk about real stuff huh ....and yes my kids tell me almost everything i may get pissed but at least i know and i dont hold it over there heads for being honest......

YUP SAID THAT.. BAD PARENTS PLAIN AND SIMPLE ......

WonderingMind

Just another human being
YUP SAID THAT.. BAD PARENTS PLAIN AND SIMPLE ......
No parent should just park their kids infront of the computer or any other electronic media, for that matter. I agree. Big part of the problem, if not the only, are the parents, who buy their kids an Xbox to shut them up, instead of dealing with it themselves. Hell, If I ever get children, I wanna be there for'em, not just sit them infront of the TV so I can be by myself. What's the point of fucking having children in the first place then? If you need time out from your kids, something's fucking wrong with ya. If the parents aren't there, the kids will raise each other and that leads to fucked up shit happening.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
"it's a gore site so we're gonna be fucking hardcore and edgy". yeah-get back to me when you've got kids of your own and can think about a young girl being more than just another potential piece of ass/bitch who's gonna blue ball you and make you bitter about the female species.

this isnt in f/l/h so dont be afraid to grow a heart

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Just gonna go ahead and agree with D.N.R. here - parents have a responsibility to be aware and on top of what their children are doing, regardless of whether or not said children feel they're entitled to privacy and such. If this girl's parents were attentive, she wouldn't have wound up chugging bleach.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
parents, who buy their kids an Xbox to shut them up

SHIT I BOUGHT MINE SO I COULD PLAY WITH THEM LOL SEEMS FUNNY BUT I LIKE DOING THINGS WITH MINE WE GO OUT ALL THE TIME AND WITH MY OLDEST WE PARTY TOGETHER YOU HAVE TO BE A PARENT BUT ALSO BE THERE FRIEND AND KNOW WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE BETWEEN THE 2 ...
SEEMS A LOT OF PARENTS DONT DO THAT NOR SHOULD THEY EVEN BE PARENTS KIDS ARE NOT THROW AWAY THINGS.....

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
got bullied 1 day in high school .. was 1 of the first white guys to get bussed to a black school knocked the fucker out and no more bully + he was the big black bully the school was afraid of why i dono pussy fell with 1 punch..... i was the token white boy could drink beer ect. and smoke in school even rolled doobies in class they left me alone and i made all a+'s so didnt complain and lasted longer than the rest a lot of the whites that got bussed to that school left 2 got killed 1 girl got raped and her eyes poked out but me they left alone thought i was a crazy redneck and i was lol + wasent afraid and could fight.... so it was fuck that cracker you dont wanna fuck with his crazy ass and i loved it ......;)

whatever it took to leave me the fuck alone i was in it was the only school i got all a+'s in without doing anything so was good for me asides from the non company had no friends all my firends were in other schools and werenbt doing as well everyone thought the a+'s was for doing work nope it was for being a token and lasting ......
DILLARD HIGH SCHOOL IN FLORIDA STILL A REAL BAD SCHOOL IN A DRUG INFESTED GETTO.....

Ora

Well Known Member
If only she had met me. I would have been her friend, I don't care that she posted her tits on the web. But this kind of shit is why nude photos of me are never going to exist. I've been a part of 4chan before, I've seen too many people get fucked over by anon because of one nudie pic they posted. Granted they mostly go after women, not men, but it's still not happening to me. That being said, I used to get bullied a ton all the way from elementary to middle school. Then one day in middle school I got fed up with it to the point of breaking my main bully's nose. Yeah, sure I got in trouble with the adults, but it rocketed me to the top of the popularity charts from that point forward with the other kids. Was totally worth it.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
If only she had met me. I would have been her friend,

NO SHIT I WOULD HAVE HOOKED HER UP WITH MY YOUNGEST SAME AGE SO HE COULD HAVE SHED SOME LIGHT ON HER SITUATION....

WonderingMind

Just another human being
If only she had met me. I would have been her friend, I don't care that she posted her tits on the web. But this kind of shit is why nude photos of me are never going to exist. I've been a part of 4chan before, I've seen too many people get fucked over by anon because of one nudie pic they posted. Granted they mostly go after women, not men, but it's still not happening to me. That being said, I used to get bullied a ton all the way from elementary to middle school. Then one day in middle school I got fed up with it to the point of breaking my main bully's nose. Yeah, sure I got in trouble with the adults, but it rocketed me to the top of the popularity charts from that point forward with the other kids. Was totally worth it.
Same with me, only that I broke 4 of my fucking knuckles on his head. I used to swing like an idiot lol but I was a decent ground'n'pound for a 6th grader without any fighting background.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Anyone brave enough to post her nudes? I sure as hell am not. :Hurr:

ban-hammer-featured1.jpg

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
A. her nudes were on 4chan yesterday.
B. All it takes is once. Make an example of someone, and the rest back off. Was an easy enough lesson to learn in high school.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
We had an old Epson 8088 well before 91. The thing was an antique by the time it got handed down to me after my mom got her first Win3.1 box, which would have been around '92.
Ya, my mom had some huge IBM computer in the mid-80's. But her computer was not what we know today as "Personal Computers" today. "PC" simply meant a break-away computer, a mobile computer (although costing around $10,000-$15,00), that was able to operate apart from a 2,000 pound IBM main computer but connectable through the Intranet.

Windows 3.1 (a beta system) did not mean that everyone now had a computer in their homes. I still remember upgrading to Win3.1, then 3.2 and off into history. The "Internet" as we know it today did not open up to general consumers until 1995-1996. Back then we had 2 basic choices: CompuServe or AOL. By 1996 the "wild frontier" was realized and many ditched CS and AOL to join independent service providers for the real internet.

Things have come a long way.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
DeathHand, there's no point in white knighting, the bitch is already in the dirt. there is nothing to gain from this besides you looking like a tender little pussy fart in front of this whole community.
So I take it that you personally speak for "this whole community"? When were you elected as spokesperson for this "whole" forum? Did the GoreGrish members elect you to speak on their behalf? You must have received more than a quorum for that job.

"A tender little pussy fart?" Sorry, I'm not that easily flamed, or trolled. If "this whole community" views me as you described me then I will be the first to shutup, admit it and hand the reigns over to you. If the whole community did not vote you to be their spokesperson then who looks like what?

Anyways, I posted about a kid who got fucked up on the internet and eventually committed suicide. The legal case is now looking at a pedophile/CP'er as the one that she first encountered on the net and who suckered her into giving a nude photo of her herself to and then continued to post her photo/s while asking for more of them.

If I am "white knighting" about a kid that a potential pedophile was preying on, then, as the forum spokesperson,
your proclamation "the bitch was already in the dirt" says more than I thought the members in this forum accepted - and after this post, I am sure that more members will send you "Likes" for your comments. Cudos.

DH

Back