fights Butthurt cops marauding the streets looking for trouble (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Polis are gimps but the guy did threaten one of them.Yer done then
He threatened him? I watched it twice what did he say? Just curious as to why they came after him.

So the fuckwad shouldn't have threatened a cop, the cops should have not acted like schoolyard thugs because whatever the "threat" its impossible to take it seriously with 15 cops standing there. Both are retarded.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
First... those cops are all "the little fatass kid in school who got picked on".... now they have badges and think they can do whatever they want.....
Second... these niggers are typical ghetto monkeys and low life welfare coons....

Put the 2 together and you get what you see here....

btw... these cops are ALL doing steroids.... guaranteed
Defo. It's sad but scary the fucker will shoot you and probs get a medal. Daftness by the black boy's though. Polis are the biggest gang in the "free world " need to play the game an use yer heed, they'd won that battle then pow. Boy went full mong ,probs looking at 10 year now šŸ˜‚fucked up

He threatened him? I watched it twice what did he say? Just curious as to why they came after him.

So the fuckwad shouldn't have threatened a cop, the cops should have not acted like schoolyard thugs because whatever the "threat" its impossible to take it seriously with 15 cops standing there. Both are retarded.
He says I'll fuck you up, 29 30 second mark. Totally agree they shouldn't have abso scumbags. Where I come from I'm black, scheme Scottish with a bit of Irish. Use yer nut, polis come near me, I'm nice,but if they start I slate them verbally but not in a way they can make an excuse to arrest me. You stopped me ,I'm walking with my dog whatever word play from there I'm wide for them .got a thing in Scotland called the spotlight initiative because stabbing was cuddles , stop and search continues. I grabbed a knife once after a mate almost got killed wanting revenge then I got a grip an lobbed it .they can stop you when they want, be on the ball ,it's no right, he shouldn't have yapped, come on they goons are hunting. He better get a good lawyer. wee ompalompa swinging freely. Nah he's due no guilty after the 2 year he's gonae do in jail before trial. No right

He says I'll fuck you up, 29 30 second mark. Totally agree they shouldn't have abso scumbags. Where I come from I'm black, scheme Scottish with a bit of Irish. Use yer nut, polis come near me, I'm nice,but if they start I slate them verbally but not in a way they can make an excuse to arrest me. You stopped me ,I'm walking with my dog whatever word play from there I'm wide for them .got a thing in Scotland called the spotlight initiative because stabbing was cuddles , stop and search continues. I grabbed a knife once after a mate almost got killed wanting revenge then I got a grip an lobbed it .they can stop you when they want, be on the ball ,it's no right, he shouldn't have yapped, come on they goons are hunting. He better get a good lawyer. wee ompalompa swinging freely. Nah he's due no guilty after the 2 year he's gonae do in jail before trial. No right

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Look how short they all are šŸ˜­ short and built like a fucking staffy
Yes. Very muscular little chaps.

When ever I interact with police its alway yes sir no sire and no cheek...

but then again Im a reasonably law abiding citizen...

and not living on the street makes it easier too I'm sure...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
lol id have no problem killing a few NYPD, i dont give a shit if saying thats a felony either, come get me fed bois lol i been waiting.
The cop who gets to legally put a bullet in your head gets a pat on the back and some vacation time. Send them your address hero.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
The cop who gets to legally put a bullet in your head gets a pat on the back and some vacation time. Send them your address hero.
not if i put gasoline in my sprinkler system, combined with shaped charges and daisychanned batteries to set them off nearly at the same time, no one on the block is walking away alive lmfo

i promise im going to make timmy look like a fucking joke.

also im not one of these fucking losers that thinks im some sort of hero, i just want to kill pigs, that doesnt make me a good person.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
not if i put gasoline in my sprinkler system, combined with shaped charges and daisychanned batteries to set them off nearly at the same time, no one on the block is walking away alive lmfo

i promise im going to make timmy look like a fucking joke.

also im not one of these fucking losers that thinks im some sort of hero, i just want to kill pigs, that doesnt make me a good person.
giphy.webp

hedgerow

simpelton
i see who's becoming cops today and can hardly believe it...some of them even with visible tats who look like thugs themselves.

1672807414885.png

Back