Cameraman in somalia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
If White, (and I do use the term white loosely talking about liberals) liberals and race traitors didn't send millions and millions of working class, mostly White taxpayer dollars to Africa, along with massive amounts of food that most of our own countries homeless can't get, the problems in Africa would sort themselves out in no time.

Any White that goes to a sub-Saharan African country deserves exactly what he/she gets. And no, I'm not talking about Whites that first settled and built South Africa and what is now known as Zimbabwe. But while I'm on that topic, doesn't it strike you as strange that White nations let in millions of black African 'refugees', even though they know nothing except what they are going through anyways. but refuse to let in even a tiny number of White South Africans or White Zimbabweans that are clearly the victims of ongoing racial genocide?

Punta Loca

Lurker
Some countries don't like to be filmed or have their picture taken...They feel there is a mockery being made out of them..I think he was getting a little too close for comfort,they decided to keep his cameras but let him keep his shades...Now I know why they walk around barefoot...Because they throw their shoes when they are mad.....

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Some countries don't like to be filmed or have their picture taken...They feel there is a mockery being made out of them..I think he was getting a little too close for comfort,they decided to keep his cameras but let him keep his shades...Now I know why they walk around barefoot...Because they throw their shoes when they are mad.....

actually in the first pic you can see blacks behind him with their own cameras,are you saying black muslims can only be filmed by black muslims? I like the other theory, the one where he died because he landed in a country full of ass backwards retards

Msprissypants

Mors tua, vita mea
Short Bussed

Alot of African cultures believe to this day that the camera flash will steal their soul, Hindu's even Native Americans believed this.
Ironically, some in the Islamic faith believe the same thing but 'ol Osama sure did not mind showing himself on camera nor Al Zarqawi and his minions.

Punta Loca

Lurker
actually in the first pic you can see blacks behind him with their own cameras,are you saying black muslims can only be filmed by black muslims? I like the other theory, the one where he died because he landed in a country full of ass backwards retards
I wasn't sure if maybe he had other people with him,that was a little confusing...Wasn't making it anything racist but maybe in the area where they had cameras they didn't mind and maybe others didn't??? I'm a little skeptical..

Back