Cameraman in somalia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

EvilHomer15

Rookie
Indeed, Somalians are assholes.
Sailed between Europe and Asia several times, and on that route we have to sail through the canal north of Somalia.
One time, one of their boats with armed Somalians, came close to the ship, and sailed away.

Could be captured, but didn't happen.

If White, (and I do use the term white loosely talking about liberals) liberals and race traitors didn't send millions and millions of working class, mostly White taxpayer dollars to Africa, along with massive amounts of food that most of our own countries homeless can't get, the problems in Africa would sort themselves out in no time.

Any White that goes to a sub-Saharan African country deserves exactly what he/she gets. And no, I'm not talking about Whites that first settled and built South Africa and what is now known as Zimbabwe. But while I'm on that topic, doesn't it strike you as strange that White nations let in millions of black African 'refugees', even though they know nothing except what they are going through anyways. but refuse to let in even a tiny number of White South Africans or White Zimbabweans that are clearly the victims of ongoing racial genocide?
You must be forgetting that white men are the new most hated people on the planet. Don't expect your life to get any easier.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
You must be forgetting that white men are the new most hated people on the planet. Don't expect your life to get any easier.

Actually, I want the White mans life to get harder.. much harder. When the sports shows go off the air, the AC stops working, and the Wal-Mart isn't stocked with food anymore, then and only then will the White man finally wake the fuck back up and slaughter the people who have so abused our lands and peoples.

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
Actually, I want the White mans life to get harder.. much harder. When the sports shows go off the air, the AC stops working, and the Wal-Mart isn't stocked with food anymore, then and only then will the White man finally wake the fuck back up and slaughter the people who have so abused our lands and peoples.

yes aryan, the armchair revolution, we've all heard, how very terrifying it will all be.

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
Why are there so many flippy floppies stewn about? lol

It's from the people that were in the vicinity scattering. They ran away so fast, they didn't have time to get a good toe grip on the sandals, and thus the strewn about sandals. It's much easier to scatter in say sneakers or even boots, but in flip flops, its really just to air out the toes n such.

No more prizes for him. I thought he was in the UK until I saw the sand.
Bomb the bastards and don't send any aid let em die in their own shit

waldo-1.jpg

Back