CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole a Praying Woman’s Phone In Church (Video) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lovingit

This user was banned
Lol! One of the Weirdest place to steal..

A CCTV footage has been released after a woman’s phone went missing in a church.

According to reports, this happened in “La Redonda church in Guayaquil, Ecuador”, and the thief caught on CCTV was identified as a parishioner.

In the CCTV footage, a kneeling woman can be seen; seriously praying in church with her eyes closed and hands together, she came with 2 bags and it can be seen behind her; on her seat.

A man in a kneeling position can be seen in the sitting row just behind the praying woman, the footage shows that the man was in a prayer mood too when he noticed the phone in the praying woman’s bag and just then, he saw that moment as his golden opportunity, so he slipped the phone from the woman’s bag into the nylon bag he was carrying.

The funny part? he did a sign of the cross before leaving the church!

Watch the CCTV Footage;

CCTV Shows moment man stole Purse from a members purse picture 1.png

CCTV Shows moment man stole Purse from a members purse picture 3.png

CCTV Shows moment man stole Purse from a members purse picture 6.png

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole a Praying Woman’s Phone In Church (Video)

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Nothing surprises me anymore :nono: We have a cemetery here called, Calvery. People were getting their purses stolen out of their car while they were tending to a loved one’s grave :unreal:

• Angry
Reactions: HG

Abyss

Well Known Member
he mustve slept through the "thou shalt not steal" commandment part in sunday school. cant blame him. he didnt know any better. at least he did the sign of the cross before he left. what a pious man.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Ya know,This doesn't surprise me One Fkn Bit Guy's...In Actuality, It makes Perfect Sense...If U wanna B a Diddler(Become a Priest***Open A Daycare***Or Become a Soccer Coach,Etc.)...And if U wanna B a Successful Criminal(Become a Cop)...See what I'm getting at ??? These MFKRS R Simply Evolving Peeps...That's Y I'm always talking About "EUTHANIZATION"...No Muss/No Fuss...And the Problem Goes Bye Bye!!! SP

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Id be interested to see what karma had in store for him later that day(cue random
car blow up, facially disfiguring accident) ... no one gets away with that for long

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
In a church of all places. You can even hear Jesus shouting in the background, "turn round you daft fucking retard, turn round"

Back