China declares war on ISIS after terrorists claim to have executed Chinese hostage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
ISIS next plan to build a time machine to piss off hitler, the mongols and byzantine empire.

China will join the war on ISIS after four of its citizens were killed by Islamist terror groups in two separate attacks this week.

The vow comes after ISIS claimed to have killed Beijing man Fan Jinghui, 50, alongside Norwegian national Ole Johan Grimsgaard-Ofstad, 48, who were feared to have been taken hostage in September.

Chinese President Xi Jinping: "China will strengthen cooperation with the international community, resolutely crack down on violent terrorist operations that devastate innocent lives and safeguard world peace and security."

He also called on the relevant departments to boost security work "outside China's borders".

ISIS had earlier published pictures of the two men in two full-page posters which listed the men as 'for sale' in its propaganda publication Dabiq.

The latest issue of the group’s in-house magazine featured images purporting to show the two men shot to death after being "abandoned by kafir nations and organisations”.

China declares war on ISIS after terrorists 'execute Chinese hostage'

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
i wonder if obama is gonna disapprove of this, when we owe them ass load of money.

youtube uncle ruckus on snoop dog show, the man speaks the truth, though its a comedy act.

Sic

Snego Yo Mama
This user was banned
I think China needs to worry more about their fuckin pollution problem before worrying about Isis scum.

One middle-aged Chinese man won't be missed, 1 billion more where he came from.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
MAIN-ISIS-hostages-killed.jpg

Sev

Well Oiled Member
you like kmfdm? naming your band because depeche mode upsets you is total faggotry
All I remember is being 16 and a drug against war. Idk anything about the name... and I don't wanna sound queer or nuthin' but I think depeche mode is kick-ass.

Back