Users who are viewing this thread

Blackpi11

Rookie
Great pictures, thanks! Those Russians are dumb as fuck... What's the point of trying to save hostages if you kill them in the first place? Russians are the niggers of Europe...

Paytonus

Rookie
I don't blame the Russians, I blame those asshole Muslims who took guns and bombs into a civilian theater and they did for one thing, to kill. Yes the authorities fucked up and are wrong, but they could not rush a filthy Muslim mob who had so many innocent people ( like always) guarded with machine guns and suicide vests.

Blaze33

Rookie
The Moscow theater hostage crisis (also known as the 2002 Nord-Ost siege) was the seizure of the crowded Dubrovka Theater by Chechen terrorists on 23 October 2002, which involved 850 hostages and ended with Russian security services killing or causing the death of at least 170 people. The attackers, led by Movsar Barayev, claimed allegiance to the Islamist separatist movement in Chechnya. They demanded the withdrawal of Russian forces from Chechnya and an end to the Second Chechen War.

Due to the layout of the theater, special forces would have had to fight through 30 metres (100 ft) of corridor and advance up a well-defended staircase before they could reach the hall in which the hostages were held. The attackers had numerous explosives, with the most powerful in the center of the auditorium. Spetsnaz operators from Federal Security Service (FSB) Alpha and Vympel, supported by a Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) SOBR unit, pumped a chemical agent into the building's ventilation system and began the rescue operation.

Set 1.

View attachment 651529

View attachment 651530

View attachment 651531

View attachment 651532

View attachment 651533

View attachment 651534

7. Russian troops trying to storm the theatre through the front door.
View attachment 651535

8. Guarding the front door, after the attack and rescue.
View attachment 651536

9. A theatre Usher.
View attachment 651537

10. Bodies of the Chechens (all following images).
View attachment 651538

View attachment 651539

View attachment 651540

View attachment 651541

View attachment 651542

View attachment 651543

View attachment 651544

View attachment 651545

All 40 of the insurgents were shot dead when unconscious, and up to 130 hostages died during the siege, including 9 foreigners, due to the toxic substance pumped into the theater. The identity of the gas was not disclosed at the time, although it was believed by some to have been a fentanyl derivative, such as carfentanil.

A study published in 2012 concluded that it had been a mixture of carfentanil and remifentanyl. The same study pointed out that in a 2011 case at the European Court of Human Rights, the Russian government stated that the aerosol used was a mixture of a fentanyl derivative and a chemical compound with a narcotic action.

Set 2.

18. Bodies of dead Chechens (all images in this set).
View attachment 651546

View attachment 651547

View attachment 651548

View attachment 651549

View attachment 651550

View attachment 651551

View attachment 651552

View attachment 651553

View attachment 651554

View attachment 651555

View attachment 651556

View attachment 651557

30. A member of the Spetnaz force with a dead Chechen.
View attachment 651558

View attachment 651559

View attachment 651560

View attachment 651561

View attachment 651562

The number of estimated casualties varies widely because many hostages remained unaccounted for and were not included in the official list. Some estimates have put the civilian death toll at more than 200 with 204 names on one list, or even 300, including people who died during the year after the siege from complications from the poison gas. Some former hostages and relatives of the victims claim that the death toll from the chemical agent is being kept secret. According to official numbers, 40 terrorists and about 130 hostages died during the raid or in the following days.

Set 3.

View attachment 651564

View attachment 651565

View attachment 651566

38. Dead civilians still in their seats.
View attachment 651567

View attachment 651568

View attachment 651569

View attachment 651570

View attachment 651571

View attachment 651572

View attachment 651573

45. A civilian.
View attachment 651574

View attachment 651575

View attachment 651576

48. Explosive devices that the Chechens had.
View attachment 651577

Among the fatalities, 17 were Nord-Ost cast members, including two child actors. Of the foreign nationals, three were from Ukraine, and the others were citizens of Austria, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, the Netherlands and the United States.

Set 4.

49. Rescuing unconscious hostages.
View attachment 651578

View attachment 651579

View attachment 651580

View attachment 651581

53. Some were dead.
View attachment 651582

View attachment 651583

55. Placed in a bus, the unconscious.
View attachment 651584

View attachment 651585

View attachment 651586

View attachment 651587

View attachment 651588

View attachment 651589

62. Weapons, grenades and pipe bombs.
View attachment 651590

63. Same ^.
View attachment 651591

View attachment 651592

View attachment 651595
From my knowledge there was no storming the terrorists. What happened was they released gas thru the AC and put everyone out. Poison gas so many dies but then the Russian soldiers walked in and shot anyone looking suspicious. Most of the civilians deaths were from the poison gas. Not from the terrorists. And guess what. The Chechens are homies with the Russians now. They sending their soldiers side by side with the Russians to attack Ukraine. How ironic. Can’t imagine being that chechen patriot giving up my life to fight an enemey. After I die you guys became buddies. What did I die for???

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
From my knowledge there was no storming the terrorists. What happened was they released gas thru the AC and put everyone out. Poison gas so many dies but then the Russian soldiers walked in and shot anyone looking suspicious. Most of the civilians deaths were from the poison gas. Not from the terrorists. And guess what. The Chechens are homies with the Russians now. They sending their soldiers side by side with the Russians to attack Ukraine. How ironic. Can’t imagine being that chechen patriot giving up my life to fight an enemey. After I die you guys became buddies. What did I die for???
There isn’t Chechen patriots your seeing thru American lens they are Muslim.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
carnage and even a nip slip.
5AE06158-BB4A-44C5-BD49-2374CED9DD24.jpeg

rovex

Rookie

I wonder if the Chechens had thought of the possibility of them being gassed, while planning their dirty deed

usupari

Fish donΒ΄t fry in the kitchen...
Nothing to cry about here! Russkis got what they deserved for making Eastern Europe suffer after WWII. Pislamic "freedom" fighters got bullet throught their head. Win Win Situation for the civilised world...!

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
So they died high?
As a kite...

I requested this thread. You delivered.

Well done

I think the use of gas was quite intuitive. 80% of hostages survived.

Had the explosives been detonated, one can assume the survival rate would have been less.
Most of those who survived had either been released by the Chechens or rescued unharmed before the gas was released. Those who survived the gas would go on to develop life-long negative effects from the gas. But a tough call for authorities on just what to do, especially when the Chechens were outfitted with explosives that were also rigged up in various locations.

I wonder if the Chechens had thought of the possibility of them being gassed, while planning their dirty deed
I think I had read somewhere that they did have gas masks.

Last edited:

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
It was a fantastic idea but in typical Russian style they forgot to tell the emergency services what type of gas they were using.

mystery_man

Λ™Λ™Λ™ΗΚŒα΄‰Ζƒ ᴉ sΚžΙ”nɟ ssǝl ǝΙ₯Κ‡ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝΙ₯Κ‡
i'm just speaking from memory but this event was so crazy at the time and even thinking now. i remember the authorities patience running thin with the terrorists and in traditional ruski fashion decided that going in FUBAR with chemicals and shit would resolve the hostage taking at ofcourse the expense or innocent civillians lives.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
It's weird how Chechnya has been at conflict with Russia for a while now vlad poutine is now sucking kadyrovs dick.
They've been enemies for centuries. Interesting though is that Kadyrovite forces have fought alongside the Russian forces, while the Dzhokhar Dudayev Battalion, Sheikh Mansur Battalion, Separate Special Purpose Battalion and the Khamzat Gelayev Joint Task Detachment have fought on the Ukrainian side.

Reactions: McM

spycosis

This user was banned
A lot of the hostages died of opioid overdose from the gas. The medics desperately wanted to know what the gas was so they could treat the unconscious patients, but the Russian authorities could not release that info.

The reason being, this was the third in a series of Chechen terrorist attacks in Moscow, and the fear was that more would follow.
The cure for the gas btw is the drug naloxone which reverses opioid overdose pretty much instantly, but you can also take this drug before a massive overdose and it will protect you, you cannot OD on other opioid drugs with naloxone in your system.

The Russians were scared that if it was public knowledge that they were using opioids, then terrorists could dose up on naloxone, rendering them immune to any such attack from Russian security forces.

Must have been a swift knock-out?
It takes about 10 seconds.
There's footage of a US cop who finds a car transporting fentanyl in the trunk / boot. He pops it open, looks at the fentanyl and in 5 seconds he is on the floor unconscious. Lucky for him his colleagues recognized it and shot him up with Narcan (naloxone) which saved his life.

Last edited:

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
They've been enemies for centuries. Interesting though is that Kadyrovite forces have fought alongside the Russian forces, while the Dzhokhar Dudayev Battalion, Sheikh Mansur Battalion, Separate Special Purpose Battalion and the Khamzat Gelayev Joint Task Detachment have fought on the Ukrainian side.
Yeah all those regions have retards apparently, don't know what side they wanna be on. Same thing with Dagestan. They say they wanna be separated from Russia on one hand then say they're proud to be Russian.

rovex

Rookie
It's weird how Chechnya has been at conflict with Russia for a while now vlad poutine is now sucking kadyrovs dick.

Chechnya is flooded with cash from Moscow. Grozny, which resembled an apocalypse at one point, has been rebuilt with glitzy buildings and fancy malls.

Back