beatings Chink got hammered for sleeping with dude's wife (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I wonder if that hello kitty pyjamas woman is his wife that got cheated on or his side chick that he cheated with... Because if he was beaten by hello kitty's husband, I have absolutely no idea how she can be so calm and just stay there. If she wasn't molested, then she's as guilty of cheating as the beaten up guy. And if it was the unlucky guy's own wife... Well, she definitely doesn't love him that much.

goetie

Fuck Niggers and Snow Niggers
This user was banned
I wonder if that hello kitty pyjamas woman is his wife that got cheated on or his side chick that he cheated with... Because if he was beaten by hello kitty's husband, I have absolutely no idea how she can be so calm and just stay there. If she wasn't molested, then she's as guilty of cheating as the beaten up guy. And if it was the unlucky guy's own wife... Well, she definitely doesn't love him that much.
I agree why they are not beating her..but also maybe she was not engaged sexually because she was not naked..think about this

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Gutless micro-cock slope needs his little yellow friends to help him coz he can't fight like a man. 🤬🙄

How do ya change the colour of your post text?
Like this my friend...
1707490111203.png

Gutless micro-cock slope needs his little yellow friends to help him coz he can't fight like a man. 🤬🙄

How do ya change the colour of your post text?
1.png

Sorry, didn't realize my snip doesn't show cursor >.<

Holy shit... what the hell happened? lol it looked normal when I was creating the post

Last edited:

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
Probably not her first time

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It's weird how the dirty root rat of a cheating wife gets to stand there all stupid and unharmed - maybe they should have just banged their heads together a few times - "You wanna bang each other there ya go"! DONK!

Back