Connecticut Elementary School shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tooly

Tier One
it is so sad this close to the holidays that some monster has to shoot up an elementary school. These kids did nothing to anyone. Makes me scared to send my kids to school
This reminds me more of Dunblane than Columbine! Hope this stimulates more debate on gun control, like who should have them, rather than whether they should be allowed or not.

Dixon Vixen

FUCK OFF
what a fucking cunt, poor kids did nothing...
i never get emotional, but this sure made me upset. :(
I know what you mean. As a parent it just pisses me off to know that there are people that can do this to children. If you are pissed off at your mom you take it out on her at home, don't go shot her up her classroom. Just shoot yourself and do society a favor. The poor parents that are going to have to bury their children for christmas and not give them the presents that are already bought and wrapped.

Dixon Vixen

FUCK OFF
Regardless if you agree with his views or not, President Obama's speech on this was touching. I have never ever seen a politician, let alone a president, choke up and visibly hold back tears.
It makes anyone want to cry, he was probably thinking of his own kids when he was speaking. I agree about gun control, but it is hard when you can just buy them off the internet, don't know if there is a waiting period or background check when you buy them off Amazon.

Psycho-killer

Forum Veteran
It makes anyone want to cry, he was probably thinking of his own kids when he was speaking. I agree about gun control, but it is hard when you can just buy them off the internet, don't know if there is a waiting period or background check when you buy them off Amazon.
He spoke like a parent. You could just tell he was thinking about his own two children.

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
This all happened 20mins from where I live!.. It's heartbreaking and sick to know someone can look a crying 5yr old in the face and pull the trigger. I was on the highway when this occurred and couldn't believe the amount of security, troopers, and swat vehicles that went flying by me! At least 30-40 vehicles!.. I knew then to expect the worst when I made it home and got updated. With so much on my plate I almost didn't want my peace of mind disturbed. But you know how the media is.. I'm one to believe there's more than meets the eye with this whole sickening event.. but for the meantime.. r.i.p little ones.. r.i.p.. :rose::facepalm:

elis

NewbieX
This all happened 20mins from where I live!.. It's heartbreaking and sick to know someone can look a crying 5yr old in the face and pull the trigger. I was on the highway when this occurred and couldn't believe the amount of security, troopers, and swat vehicles that went flying by me! At least 30-40 vehicles!.. I knew then to expect the worst when I made it home and got updated. With so much on my plate I almost didn't want my peace of mind disturbed. But you know how the media is.. I'm one to believe there's more than meets the eye with this whole sickening event.. but for the meantime.. r.i.p little ones.. r.i.p.. :rose::facepalm:
Wow, I didn't get to see that, but everyone around where I lived were freaking out about it

Tooly

Tier One
this is going to inspire some left wing fanatics to push more gun control on america. I dont care how many tragedies happen like this taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens will only embolden those twisted minds to do greater evils on a defenseless society.
If it was a bus accident instead, they'd be concentrating only on the company and driver. They wouldn't ban bus's would they?

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I know what you mean. As a parent it just pisses me off to know that there are people that can do this to children. If you are pissed off at your mom you take it out on her at home, don't go shot her up her classroom. Just shoot yourself and do society a favor. The poor parents that are going to have to bury their children for christmas and not give them the presents that are already bought and wrapped.
That's what I was thinking about DV. How empty Christmas is going to be for ALL the families involved. My heart is broken and there are no words that can help this situation for any of the Parents, brothers, sisters and families left to deal with this tragedy.

Dixon Vixen

FUCK OFF
me personally I know that my older son has a cop that is at his school, I know people don't like to have school taxes raised but I would be willing to pay more school tax, if it meant an armed officer was to be at my son's school at all times. If it also meant metal detectors at the doors. As a parent you just feel so helpless that you send your kids to school and expect them to be safe. Yes I do own a handgun and plan on buying another one and also a rifle for hunting. So yes I can protect my children at home but what else can I do. It seems like going to the mall or movies isn't safe anymore either.

Back