Connecticut Elementary School shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
ok so now the shooter is dead,his brother is dead and another one is arrested. the mother is dead.
what do you think is going through the husband/fathers mind. where do you begin?

Dixon Vixen

FUCK OFF
ok so now the shooter is dead,his brother is dead and another one is arrested. the mother is dead.
what do you think is going through the husband/fathers mind. where do you begin?
he is probably wondering what he could have done to stop it. He probably is riddled with guilt wondering what the hell happened. How old was the other brother who was killed. If he wanted to take it out on the family he should have just killed the family at home and not have ruined all the lives that he did today.

Hellwig

Banned
From BG:
http://www.bestgore.com/murder/deadly-shooting-sandy-hook-elementary-school-newtown-connecticut/
deadly-shooting-sandy-hook-elementary-school-newtown-connecticut-01-500x295.jpg

It’s Christmas time and some good soul with a gun thought it would be a good idea to celebrate the season by shooting a bunch of school kids dead. This time around the shooting took place at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Total death toll so far – 27 people of whom 18 were young children. The killer went to a kindergarten classroom and gunned down a whole whack of 5 year olds. One whole classroom seems to be unaccounted for but what’s more bizarre is that it was the classroom where the shooter’s mother Nancy Lanza taught.
US officials are calling the shooting one of the worst school shootings in the country’s history. The timing sure makes it all so much worse cause now there are many families for whom Christmas will never be the same.
The shooter was first identified as 24 year old Ryan Lanza of Newtown, Connecticut but after Ryan Lanza responded from workplace, the name was corrected to Adam Lanza (his brother?), but who knows how many more correction there’ll be before media get it right and stop screwing with an innocent man.
The shooter reportedly drove to the Sandy Hook Elementary School in his mother’s car bearing 3 firearms – one Glock and one Sig Sauer pistols, and one .223 calibre rifle which was recovered from the car. The pistols were recovered from the school. After killing a bunch of school kids, seven adults and his mother, Adam Lanza (or whatever his actual name is) reportedly killed himself. CBS however aired a video of police leading a handcuffed young man away from the scene so who knows… I guess the story is still developing.
Allahu Gun Snackbar!
And about 1/2 dozen vids on Liveleak

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Alex

Lolokaust Paintmaster
No pics out yet but what I really want is a pic of the shooter. The older brother must have been shitting himself when his pic and details were popping up all over the place.
The shooter did a textbook school shooting, an hero'd himself like a true professional.

Psycho-killer

Forum Veteran
From BG:
http://www.bestgore.com/murder/deadly-shooting-sandy-hook-elementary-school-newtown-connecticut/
deadly-shooting-sandy-hook-elementary-school-newtown-connecticut-01-500x295.jpg

It’s Christmas time and some good soul with a gun thought it would be a good idea to celebrate the season by shooting a bunch of school kids dead. This time around the shooting took place at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Total death toll so far – 27 people of whom 18 were young children. The killer went to a kindergarten classroom and gunned down a whole whack of 5 year olds. One whole classroom seems to be unaccounted for but what’s more bizarre is that it was the classroom where the shooter’s mother Nancy Lanza taught.
US officials are calling the shooting one of the worst school shootings in the country’s history. The timing sure makes it all so much worse cause now there are many families for whom Christmas will never be the same.
The shooter was first identified as 24 year old Ryan Lanza of Newtown, Connecticut but after Ryan Lanza responded from workplace, the name was corrected to Adam Lanza (his brother?), but who knows how many more correction there’ll be before media get it right and stop screwing with an innocent man.
The shooter reportedly drove to the Sandy Hook Elementary School in his mother’s car bearing 3 firearms – one Glock and one Sig Sauer pistols, and one .223 calibre rifle which was recovered from the car. The pistols were recovered from the school. After killing a bunch of school kids, seven adults and his mother, Adam Lanza (or whatever his actual name is) reportedly killed himself. CBS however aired a video of police leading a handcuffed young man away from the scene so who knows… I guess the story is still developing.
Allahu Gun Snackbar!
And about 1/2 dozen vids on Liveleak

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
See, I was liking Marek until his idiotic refrence to Allah at the end. Can't stand that moron and his cronies.

mrln

silent ghost
jjust heard on the news,this kid stole the guns from his mother. i think they were legal
ALSO some of the childern didnt want to leave. they didnt want to go home because they didnt want to leave their friends (dead) behind.
now that is sad...

http://www.nbcnews.com/

BloodCount

Thank You Pointers!
The above facebook page is of the shooter's brother and not the shooter.. Adam is the shooter at this point. Ryan was being interviewed by police and he was supposedly at work at the time of the shootings. Maybe by tomorrow they will have it a little more sorted out.. CNN and the rest kinda jumped the gun a bit on the name of the shooter.

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
Having a child close to the age of the children killed really drives home the tragedy of this situation for me. I'm more concerned right now with the holidays and getting him presents he'll like. I couldn't even begin to imagine having to make funeral plans instead. To all who have family and children, hold them close and count your blessings. RIP little ones...

KingFate

Légion Blanche
for the life of me i can not imagine what would make a person do something like this.

r.i.p. lil' ones

ps. I know what would stop this from ever happening again, more guns!

If everyone has a gun, it's like nobody has one.

Back