Connecticut Elementary School shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dixon Vixen

FUCK OFF
That's what I was thinking about DV. How empty Christmas is going to be for ALL the families involved. My heart is broken and there are no words that can help this situation for any of the Parents, brothers, sisters and families left to deal with this tragedy.
I was thinking of you too when I wrote that, knowing you would be thinking the same thing. I am going to hug my 6 year old a little tighter tonight. My 14 year old too even if he doesn't like hugs from mom anymore

elis

NewbieX
Weird, there's actually some people impersonating him on Facebook, but people are too idiotic to look at when the Facebook page was created, so they were technically made about 30-40 mins ago

mrln

silent ghost
whats going on with kids these days? when i was in school,we never needed to worry about this shit. yea,i know people whove brought guns,but they NEVER used them or even broke them out,let alone show everyone! we fought each other,not shot at each other.

now the children are speaking out. one child said he heard them say that the shooting will start in the music room and work their way through. this comming from a 5 yr old. also i heard, this one man lost both of his daughters... :rose:

Hellwig

Banned
:facepalm:
No no no - the FBI/CIA did it, just like Columbine and Virginia Tech and Colorado etc etc etc Just a furtherance of the massive conspiracy take away your rights to bear arms and go postal on ppl, so they can eventually turn you all into communists! Or it's the dirty jews with another crafty plot to further enslave the aryan people.

Ok, I don't know which one it is, but it's definitely one of those! Never take things at face value - the most rational and obvious explanation backed up by the available evidence available is always a smokescreen. You just gotta dig deeper and selectively embellish distort and omit the available facts till they tally with what u want to believe is all.:nig:

Psycho-killer

Forum Veteran
:facepalm:
No no no - the FBI/CIA did it, just like Columbine and Virginia Tech and Colorado etc etc etc Just a furtherance of the massive conspiracy take away your rights to bear arms and go postal on ppl, so they can eventually turn you all into communists! Or it's the dirty jews with another crafty plot to further enslave the aryan people.

Ok, I don't know which one it is, but it's definitely one of those! Never take things at face value - the most rational and obvious explanation backed up by the available evidence available is always a smokescreen. You just gotta dig deeper and selectively embellish distort and omit the available facts till they tally with what u want to believe is all.:nig:
You forgot Jonestown.

mrln

silent ghost
ive gotten pulled over and been givin a speeding ticket by the lieutenant giving the speaches. lt vance is his name.
i wonder if the school is closed for the rest of the year or the kids will be dispersed to other schools because its a crime scene.

Back