Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1584690475018.png

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
you guys think you have it rough? try having a family member that is a fucking dedicated alex jones tin foil hat believer. shit gets annoying real quick i tells ya.

tyyp

Rookie
Fuck that! I'm gonna keep on hating every fucker that I can, I'm not fragile, I'm so tough my shit has got muscle's. Don't believe this "The meek shall inherit the Earth" bollocks! when the shit really hits the fan it will be the meek that get eaten first!
That is all.

its very good if your strong. its needed if shits hit the van. If hate gets you going to do things, use it Physical body and mind needs to be strong enough so not even single negative emotion can affect your own life quality, that how still and strong you need to become inside. just like your muscular poop .Strong shit turd with muscles poop with big hands vector image on VectorStock
It has more wisdom then people can ever know. What concerns about inheriting something or someone from this earth. its ignorance, because nothing in this life really belongs to us. its just question of being graceful or animalistic

tyyp

Rookie
No use preaching 'peace, love, brown rice' on this forum, you'll get a better response by showing boobies.

hehe, i know, i know. we all know this. i wasnt looking any response, but it had more deeper reason for it why i decided to do this and felt its important to do that for that reason.

HG

95T exp
theres about 6 nuclear submarines in the oceans from various countries at any time - they are the safest places to be right now...

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I was talking to my accountant today and he said he heard from a local military source they will be locking this place up completely next week either Monday or Tuesday. Beaches locked until further notice as of 5:00 PM EST.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
All Pubs, Clubs and Restaurants in the UK to close at midnight tonight until further notice. All Theater's, Cinema's, Gym's and Leisure Centre's to close as soon as reasonably possible.

Back