Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Should have did that from the start. That first plane of covid should have been turned around. That is where most of our cases came from.
I got called out as a racist for saying that, strangely that guy is now saying the government hasn’t done enough

Abyss

Well Known Member
ws15x3tpw.gif

MATAMUERTOS

olen ystävällinen ihminen
I really hope that we're going to look back at all this and say remember 2020 how we all freaked out over a bad cold and not remember 2020 when we lost millions of people. The uncertainty is the worst part.
there are millions of people we could do without!.... don't worry , it all depends on where you are really and how your government responds to the crisis. (widespread testing seems to help curb the spread of the virus for example) Me personally: i'd rather have it now then next week...

HG

95T exp
the supermarket here was looking much healthier than yesterday. im going to do one more shop then keep low for a while.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Were hanging low, bought plenty of food before the rush, having sex. Lots of sex. I predict another baby boom to ring in 2021, ftr...
Also binging The Shield, the best cop show this side of The Wire.
Making banana bread later today.
I'm thinking Battlestar Galactica (new series) after The Shield. Maybe Star Trek DS9. Or Dexter!

tyyp

Rookie
hopefully this thing will people realise more seriously about life, how connected and fragile we all are in this world, like one big family and appreciate it to drop all the hate anger toward strangers, family, all kinds of relationship problems. It should connect us inclusively all more better. Unfortunally under negative circumstances, but atleast progress is happening. Lets make it happen and beat it together🙏

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
hopefully this thing will people realise more seriously about life, how connected and fragile we all are in this world, like one big family and appreciate it to drop all the hate anger toward strangers, family, all kinds of relationship problems. It should connect us inclusively all more better. Unfortunally under negative circumstances, but atleast progress is happening. Lets make it happen and beat it together🙏
Fuck that! I'm gonna keep on hating every fucker that I can, I'm not fragile, I'm so tough my shit has got muscle's. Don't believe this "The meek shall inherit the Earth" bollocks! when the shit really hits the fan it will be the meek that get eaten first!
That is all.

Back