accident Couldn't Make It Across (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dagoth Ur

The Sharmat
Idk it might just be the trains where i live but i can hear and spot these things waayy before they even get close 🤷‍♂️

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Split the vehicles frame in two.

1694136001571.png

mrln

silent ghost
I never really thought of this before, but, do trains have air bags? cos it kinda looks like something white and balloonish. I was trying to see the driver but can't see one.
View attachment 705913
no they dont have airbags. because theres no sudden stop,like on a vehicle. that momentum just keeps going. just as theres no airbags on a ship or freight liner. momentum reasons.

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
Imagine what it must be like driving a train and sum dumb cunt drives onto the track man that guys ass mustve proper fell out when he saw that u know there's no chance u can stop u just got pray ur trains front end is structurally sound the driver of the truck fuck him he's a bellend if the barriers down don't be a clown !!

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
no they dont have airbags. because theres no sudden stop,like on a vehicle. that momentum just keeps going. just as theres no airbags on a ship or freight liner. momentum reasons.
They have a bumper type thing, well some in the US anyway, but, I think it is to cushion when they connect to an additional train car & newer locomotives have a new bumper to help with pedestrian protection due to so many non-suicide fatalities.

I never really thought of this before, but, do trains have air bags? cos it kinda looks like something white and balloonish. I was trying to see the driver but can't see one.
View attachment 705913
This is old but, they added safety features to help w/pedestrian injury/deaths since it was writ. I don't think they'll be able to design one with "airbags" that'll help much w/vehicle collisions.

Back