beatings Crowd Takes Out Robber (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Good job crowd!!!

The pistol looks like it has been used as a multi-tool, and probably a kitchen utensil too 😂.

D8435C3F-6360-4B94-8ECE-E0354D7EEC69.jpeg

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
It seems to me that you are more than just drunk; you are dumb. About 20 countries speak Spanish as a first language. What makes you think this one is Mexico?
You feel better ending someone's Christmas day ragging them because they MIGHT have referenced the wrong national origin of persons in a video? I used to respect you, but if you're going to be that critical just ignore my posts and I will ignore yours.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
You feel better ending someone's Christmas day ragging them because they MIGHT have referenced the wrong national origin of persons in a video? I used to respect you, but if you're going to be that critical just ignore my posts, and I will ignore yours.
I didn't mean to sound too harsh. But you are right, brown and Spanish, and when you go down south of the border, they are all Mexicans. All Asians are Chinese and all Africans are niggers from the jungle 'uga_uga'. I don't like Christmas, I love St. Stephen's Day.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
One less SPIC MFKN TRASH to invade my already suffering under the weight of lazy pieces of shit country....
There will come a day of reckoning for the travesty being done to the USA
I am very suspicious of people using the word 'travesty'. It usually indicates a
Freudian slip relating to a twisted sexual fantasy concerning their mothers.

Back