accident DANCING GUY SUDDENLY DROPS DEAD (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
wave some balloons at his face, that will revive him

It’s in the Advanced Life Saving course run by @ZeroK for third world medical aid. It’s part of the defibrillator training. Wave the balloons fast enough and there’s a 1/20,000 chance you restart a circulating cardiac rhythm with the static electrical spark. Genius really.

Bonjour means hello.

Fucking testicle fungus! I thought it meant haemorrhoid cream. No wonder all those French pharmacists called the police when I frantically pointed at my anus saying “Bonjour” with increasing agitation.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
It’s in the Advanced Life Saving course run by @ZeroK for third world medical aid. It’s part of the defibrillator training. Wave the balloons fast enough and there’s a 1/20,000 chance you restart a circulating cardiac rhythm with the static electrical spark. Genius really.

Fucking testicle fungus! I thought it meant haemorrhoid cream. No wonder all those French pharmacists called the police when I frantically pointed at my anus saying “Bonjour” with increasing agitation.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
They're supposed to lift his legs to get blood to the vital organs. But slowly or the head may explode
Screenshot_2022-01-25-18-07-30.png

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Two kinds of music I can't stand .....
Indian shit
and Muslim shit.
Something about the background music to the ISIS produced videos kind of got me tranced in their videos. Their editing was actually pretty good, in my opinion. I agree with you on this videos music kind of being annoying.

Back