bizarre dude drops dead during wedding celebration (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Yes i live in north india
well if it makes you feel better,its just not india where people your age are dying from the shot. the powers that be,are keeping it on the hush-hush. unless its on video,like this. but normally,people are dying every day from the vax. your just not hearing about it.

Tree bark

Rookie
well if it makes you feel better,its just not india where people your age are dying from the shot. the powers that be,are keeping it on the hush-hush. unless its on video,like this. but normally,people are dying every day from the vax. your just not hearing about it.
maybe governments just comitted small scale genocide by forcing people to take vaccine.

Darkwing87

Cookie
People die all the time you nut

mrln

silent ghost
People die all the time you nut
i know i know... lol
but this is a covid vax thing retarded dave was talking about. just elaborating. because theres more youngsters dropping dead now than before. and 8-9 out of 10 have one thing in common. the vax.
i guess as long as he doesnt go dancing,he'll be fine.

braindeadgenius

RabbitRabbitRabbit
Maharashtra News: 18-year-old Vishwanath Jangewad, a resident of Shivni village of Kinwat tehsil of Nanded district of Maharashtra, died suddenly of cardiac arrest while dancing to the tune of a DJ. In fact, Vishwanath Jangewad had gone to attend a wedding ceremony in Padri Village, adjacent to the Maharashtra-Telangana border.

View attachment 661953
My friends brother dropped dead in the middle of his friends living room on New Year’s Eve. He was 21 , sadly it was the second child the family lost to sudden adult death syndrome, my friend now has 2 sons and I can’t imagine the fear she feels

Collins

Well Known Member
Maharashtra News: 18-year-old Vishwanath Jangewad, a resident of Shivni village of Kinwat tehsil of Nanded district of Maharashtra, died suddenly of cardiac arrest while dancing to the tune of a DJ. In fact, Vishwanath Jangewad had gone to attend a wedding ceremony in Padri Village, adjacent to the Maharashtra-Telangana border.

View attachment 661953
Too much coke??🤣

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

View attachment 661953
No food that will always a drop off

Back