David Parker Ray - The Toy Box killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
My mother was a victim of this bastard! He deserved so much more pain them he inflicted on those woman
Hi Sierra,
What was your mothers name?
Was he convicted of her murder?
Can you tell us your story so that you can honour your moms name, I too am sorry for your loss.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I do understand the deviation with dominance and submission, but I'd never go that far, willing participant obeying commands is incredible, a terrified hostage complying for survival not so much. This guy crossed the line and pulled others down with him. He can burn in hell!

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
644435_10151426784664230_1209394373_n.png

Picture caption

David Parker Ray was a suspected American serial killer and known torturer of women. Though no bodies were found, he was accused by his accomplices of killing several people and suspected by police to have murdered as many as sixty people from Arizona and Albuquerque, New Mexico area, while living in the town of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, though none of his victims came from there. He has been given the moniker "Toy-Box Killer".

This is a photo of the box he would put his victims head in while he tortured them.
That box was not a tool used by David Parker Ray. That was a man and his wife, their name escapes me now, but they kept their slave for 7 years.

L

ladywicked666

Internet Warrior
Thank you for this informative post!!...I always seem to learn something new here!! :rose::lolwut:

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Your welcome shanksta,just a little update

Your welcome shanksta, just a little update. I think the bodies may be in the desert like he said one time there are lots of places to hide a body in the desert.
Did you read the book based on this guy? "slow death?"

shanksta

Unforgiven-
I forget the name of the book, but the biography says that the woman police officer asked to go into the ToyBox and sketch the scene was so distraught by what she saw, she killed herself a few months later.
The book "slow death."

Back