Do you have a DELUSORY IDENTITY? 💥 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
GG is your/ our Facebook you pillock. You come here to pretend to be someone you're not and chase them likes (but because it's a gore site we are cool and edgy unlike the closed minded plebs). If you were just here for the gore we wouldn't know you existed. Not having a go just stating the bleedin' obvious.
I could argue you, but I'm not even if the mood. Cheers mate! 🍻

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
Neither do I. I've had 2 instances in the past of men asking me "What's your IG?" (Instead of asking for a phone number I guess?) that thought I was rejecting them in some way or lying when I told them I didn't have one. It seemed ludicrous to them that I didn't have an Instagram account. Wild shit, going from chatting you up to angrily calling you a bitch/cunt in less than thirty seconds, as if it's impossible that someone could live without Instagram.
Sounds like you dodged a bullet then. If they have a psychopathic reaction to a POLITE rejection or even a perception of a rejection, then you should stay away from those kinds of people.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Neither do I. I've had 2 instances in the past of men asking me "What's your IG?" (Instead of asking for a phone number I guess?) that thought I was rejecting them in some way or lying when I told them I didn't have one. It seemed ludicrous to them that I didn't have an Instagram account. Wild shit, going from chatting you up to angrily calling you a bitch/cunt in less than thirty seconds, as if it's impossible that someone could live without Instagram.
I hate when men think they are owed a reciprocal flirt. You came up to me dude, I don't owe you a smile, a phone number, a fuck....none of it. Don't get pissed at me....I don't owe you my interest. Fuck you for interrupting my vibe.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
No I am really the captain of a pirate ship.
View attachment 620106
I never doubt that. You picture makes it obvious.
GG is your/ our Facebook you pillock. You come here to pretend to be someone you're not and chase them likes (but because it's a gore site we are cool and edgy unlike the closed minded plebs). If you were just here for the gore we wouldn't know you existed. Not having a go just stating the bleedin' obvious.
I disagree to a degree. Many of us come here because it's the only place we CAN be ourselves. I really am a racist, bigoted homophobe (on occasion) and I can't express what I really think on any other platform. It's when I'm pretending to be a compliant, tolerant citizen on screwtube that I have to fake it.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
It's all monkey buisness to me!
🙈🙉🙊
🤙...SP

I disagree to a degree. Many of us come here because it's the only place we CAN be ourselves. I really am a racist, bigoted homophobe (on occasion) and I can't express what I really think on any other platform. It's when I'm pretending to be a compliant, tolerant citizen on screwtube that I have to fake it.
Yep! I'm knocking all over that Fkn Door!!!
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
🤟🤘🏻🤙...SP

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
I don't have any of them either, no Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, or tik tok. I don't have time for that nonsense.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.

This. I am totally unfiltered here. I tend to put on some sort of mask everywhere else. 🎭

D.O.A.

We are Kings

Most of the sheep and lemmings we live around use Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and the like to create alter-identities in order to enter a weird and grotesque competition in hopes to win what - I'm not too sure of. But this short video demonstrates why social media is so destructive.

What's this half assed philosopher babbling on about with the usual shitty music under it? These videos are cancer.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Do you know how many of these are on board?
View attachment 620108
our possums are much cuter:

1665365875891.png

Mind you they can be little cunts. I stayed a few nights in a tin shack that had a sloping tin roof that ended in a 2' drop onto a tin veranda.

All night long these furry fuckers would run up the tree, drop to the tin roof CLANG! Then slide down it SCREECH, then drop the two feet to the veranda BANG and then repeat...

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
There’s times when I’m really high I find myself identifying with cerebral palsy. I grunt, groan and my body twists into unimaginable poses.

Back