Do you think rapists should be killed? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Um. No. They didn't. I still stand up for the Constitution. A fair trial, and humane treatment. I'm not an animal like they are, and like you are.

The only one crying here is you. I made a sound mature post, and you come all up in here with snowflake tears in your eyes because I called you out for not knowing anything about the ACTUAL Constitution.
You looking to start fights here? If you feel these pieces of shit like pedos, rapists and the like deserve to be treated fairly ill beat you in the fucking streets and treat you just like I would them. Cuz you're no better for thinking these fucks deserve compassion.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You're always advocating for the perp, never for the victim. Just like those Indian child rapists/murderers you were yerning to see freed and blame the parents. I'm tired of your types sick mentality.
Quote that post. I dare you, ya fucking liar. 🤣

You looking to start fights here? If you feel these pieces of shit like pedos, rapists and the like deserve to be treated fairly ill beat you in the fucking streets and treat you just like I would them. Cuz you're no better for thinking these fucks deserve compassion.
It's the law. At least, in the USA. I'm American. Not a Nazi fascist pig. Read the constitution. Don't like it, then change it.

Name calling an entire group of people "Republikunts" who may support the republican party for many various reasons is actually NOT as you claim .. "a sound mature post" it's in fact very fucking juvenile. Maybe while you are up there on your self proclaimed pedestal being an arrogant fuck, you can see if Biden has improved the country as promised ?
Republikkkunts violate the constitution, using Christian Sharia law to ban in abortions, gay marriage, etc. I don't give a shit about the economy that Trump is responsible for wrecking after being given a good handoff from Obama. I'm going to fight like hell to protect other peoples' constitutional rights. The longer and harder you have to fight to take them away, the longer it will take you to get around to taking mine away.

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Name calling an entire group of people "Republikunts" who may support the republican party for many various reasons is actually NOT as you claim .. "a sound mature post" it's in fact very fucking juvenile. Maybe while you are up there on your self proclaimed pedestal being an arrogant fuck, you can see if Biden has improved the country as promised ?
Republikkkunts violate the constitution, using Christian Sharia law to ban in abortions, gay marriage, etc. I don't give a shit about the economy that Trump is responsible for wrecking after being given a good handoff from Obama. I'm going to fight like hell to protect other peoples' constitutional rights. The longer and harder you have to fight to take them away, the longer it will take you to get around to taking mine away.
Great, now all you have to do is directly quote the post you claim that I made. 🤣

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
There is no constitutional right to either abortion or faggot marriage. But that is beside the point that you're just fucking lying. Neither have been made illegal, both are regulated by the states, whitch is how it is delegated by the constitution. You wanting them to be determined by the federal government makes you the one one ignorant of it.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
There is no constitutional right to either abortion or faggot marriage. But that is beside the point that you're just fucking lying. Neither have been made illegal, both are regulated by the states, whitch is how it is delegated by the constitution. You wanting them to be determined by the federal government makes you the one one ignorant of it.
Read the ninth amendment, dumbass. It's also a violation of the first to use magic sky fairy beliefs as a reason to pass laws. States can't just restrict residual rights on a whim. That's not how the tenth amendment works.

Quote that post. I dare you, ya fucking liar. 🤣

It's the law. At least, in the USA. I'm American. Not a Nazi fascist pig. Read the constitution. Don't like it, then change it.

You're a fucking idiot. Please don't assume everyone on here is a fucking Yank, your massive arrogance and huge ignorance is showing. Fuck your Constitution, youre a completely divided Cuntry. And btw you do know that Amendments.... CAN BE FUCKING AMENDED. Fucking retard.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Read the ninth amendment, dumbass. It's also a violation of the first to use magic sky fairy beliefs as a reason to pass laws. States can't just restrict residual rights on a whim. That's not how the tenth amendment works.
There IS NOT a constitutional right to abortion or faggot marriage whether you agree or not, those facts don't change. Punting those issues puts the power back in the hands of the people. I know you communist cunts don't beleive in personal freedoms. Another thing you can't stand is this country was founded on Judeo-christian beliefs. How do you like those apples, fag? States can and do restrict rights whenever they want, As example, Covid lockdown, but you weren't crying about that. So live in a state that holds your lack of moral fortitude and stop trying to think everyone needs to see and accept your demented views. So, suck it up, suck a dick and get your boyfriend an abortion if you get him pregnant. No one fucking cares what you do. You're the one who is looking to force your beleifs on others, not the other way around. So once again, fuck off, it's not going to happen, princess. You're powerless, so keep wasting your energy on trying to change what people don't want changed, prove to all how powerless you really are. You are already a waste product in my book, Nigga!

macread

Well Known Member
Thats actually a good idea, and not that new. I visited an old prison museum in Beaumaris, North Wales They have one of the last working penal treadmills in Britain, apparently most of them served absolutely no purpose at all but the one in Beaumaris pumped water around the prison, theres a row of them, 2 guys per treadmill 10 minutes on, 10 mins on the bench , was very painful as the treads fall away from your feet constantly. (its an awesome jail to visit, nothing has changed inside and all the cells, kitchens etc are as was and only 3 quid to get in)

View attachment 467964View attachment 467966
£3? it cost me fuck all to get in to prison.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You're a fucking idiot. Please don't assume everyone on here is a fucking Yank, your massive arrogance and huge ignorance is showing. Fuck your Constitution, youre a completely divided Cuntry. And btw you do know that Amendments.... CAN BE FUCKING AMENDED. Fucking retard.
Did you not read my original post? No. Of course not. Because you're fucking stupid.

Yes. Amendments can be amended. Did you not read my original post? No. Of course not. Because youre fucking stupid.

There IS NOT a constitutional right to abortion or faggot marriage whether you agree or not, those facts don't change. Punting those issues puts the power back in the hands of the people. I know you communist cunts don't beleive in personal freedoms. Another thing you can't stand is this country was founded on Judeo-christian beliefs. How do you like those apples, fag? States can and do restrict rights whenever they want, As example, Covid lockdown, but you weren't crying about that. So live in a state that holds your lack of moral fortitude and stop trying to think everyone needs to see and accept your demented views. So, suck it up, suck a dick and get your boyfriend an abortion if you get him pregnant. No one fucking cares what you do. You're the one who is looking to force your beleifs on others, not the other way around. So once again, fuck off, it's not going to happen, princess. You're powerless, so keep wasting your energy on trying to change what people don't want changed, prove to all how powerless you really are. You are already a waste product in my book, Nigga!

On the one hand, you insist there is no right to abortion or gay marriage. On the other hand, you talk about "freedumb." Are you really this god awfully fucking retarded? All you white nuggets do is contradict yourselves from one sentence to the next.

Yes. Abortion and gay marriage are protected by the constitution. For the second time, read the 9th amendment ya stupid idiot. Christ. The 9th amendment gives you the right to marry a dude, to abort a fertilized egg, to sing, dance, and fart in public of you want.

The 10th amendment only gives states the power to regulate actions that impose a restriction on another person's rights.

If farting in Arkansas suddenly became deadly to other people, the state of Arkansas would have the power and the duty to ban farting in public to protect the lives of other people. My right to live is superior to your right to fart of I ever step foot in Arkansas for some dumbfuck of a reason. I dunno why anyone would step foot in that shit hole, I'm just saying if I ever did.

States can impose their own speed limits on the roadway. States have that power, because mountainous states have more dangerous downhill slopes and curves, while flat states have flat straight roads. Downhills and curves requires slower speeds than flat and straight. So the conditions of Colorado, and Pennsylvania are different t from the conditions of Texas and Nebraska. Therefore, states have the right to regulate different speeds. Your right to drive as fast as you want,.does NOT supercede other peoples' rights to access safe infrastructure. That's the purpose of the 10th amendment.

The ninth gives you the right to pick your nose, fart, not brush your teeth, and eat egg noodles. They're called "residual rights." Two dudes marrying has exactly 0% impact on you, your personal life, or your rights.

Last edited:

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Did you not read my original post? No. Of course not. Because you're fucking stupid.

Yes. Amendments can be amended. Did you not read my original post? No. Of course not. Because youre fucking stupid.

On the one hand, you insist there is no right to abortion or gay marriage. On the other hand, you talk about "freedumb." Are you really this god awfully fucking retarded? All you white nuggets do is contradict yourselves from one sentence to the next.

Yes. Abortion and gay marriage are protected by the constitution. For the second time, read the 9th amendment ya stupid idiot. Christ. The 9th amendment gives you the right to marry a dude, to abort a fertilized egg, to sing, dance, and fart in public of you want.

The 10th amendment only gives states the power to regulate actions that impose a restriction on another person's rights.

If farting in Arkansas suddenly became deadly to other people, the state of Arkansas would have the power and the duty to ban farting in public to protect the lives of other people. My right to live is superior to your right to fart of I ever step foot in Arkansas for some dumbfuck of a reason. I dunno why anyone would step foot in that shit hole, I'm just saying if I ever did.

States can impose their own speed limits on the roadway. States have that power, because mountainous states have more dangerous downhill slopes and curves, while flat states have flat straight roads. Downhills and curves requires slower speeds than flat and straight. So the conditions of Colorado, and Pennsylvania are different t from the conditions of Texas and Nebraska. Therefore, states have the right to regulate different speeds. Your right to drive as fast as you want,.does NOT supercede other peoples' rights to access safe infrastructure. That's the purpose of the 10th amendment.

The ninth gives you the right to pick your nose, fart, not brush your teeth, and eat egg noodles. They're called "residual rights." Two dudes marrying has exactly 0% impact on you, your personal life, or your rights.
Sorry, the supreme court determined that abortion is not a constitutional right. You lose! suck on that faggot!

Muninn

Why so serious?
Nah, all they need is a little therapy.

Of course they should be killed.

tumblr_my0kszcB521rw5vcwo1_400.gif
rofl, yeah

Psycholollipop

Fresh Meat
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
Psychologically it's about power. Insignificant, sad little men who crave the feeling of being in charge. I'd set em alight n put em out with acid

Back