Do you think rapists should be killed? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
Youre missing the point guys, at the time i did enjoy it, i actually still fantasize about it and sometimes have tug thinking about it.
All im trying to do is show how much more unforgiving the world is for men when faced with the same issues women face. And you have both proven my point🤣
I’ll be the first to say I’m biased we are men we suck it up and keep going some take this to far like are old friend Forgottensaint and his Andrew Tate on crack antics 🤣

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Well, I truely hope you can put that horribly traumatic experiance behind you and you and your boyfriend have a happy life.

I'm just fucking with you.... lol
Thank God, I actually feel better knowing youre joking bro🤣
But believe me, younger me absolutely loved that shit and it obviously wasnt rape, i could have done anything i wanted with those easy bitches LOL.
But it always makes me wonder why we let women get away with so much more.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Thank God, I actually feel better knowing youre joking bro🤣
But believe me, younger me absolutely loved that shit and it obviously wasnt rape, i could have done anything i wanted with those easy bitches LOL.
But it always makes me wonder why we let women get away with so much more.
Yeah, don't take me serious. I can be a real cunt sometimes, but it's all in fun. You'll get used to it, maybe....

If you had reported it, it would have been gay, but they would have been arrested. It just doesn't get reported, much.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Yeah, don't take me serious. I can be a real cunt sometimes, but it's all in fun. You'll get used to it, maybe....

If you had reported it, it would have been gay, but they would have been arrested. It just doesn't get reported, much.
Hahahaha fucking hell🤣

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
Why is this even a question? They need death as much as childmolesters, child killers, ppl who are into and conduct animal torture and incels.

mrln

silent ghost
Not killed, mostly because proof. How many women now get drunk shag some bloke, wake up, see what a pig he is, decide its rape.
then if she was convincing enough to have the guy convicted then killed,and found out shes a lying bitch about it,then she should be killed just the same.

I think rapist should be killed. They ruin ones life. Es kill them or even chop off their bits and feed them to him/her. Then chemically castrate them so they have no feelings of being aroused does choping off dicks stop the aroused feeling ?

Baltazarus

Schwanzschmerz
They should be beheaded with dull machete, but only if proven guilty, and proof is very strong. Otherwise, woman should be punished this way.

in a perfect world where all accusations are accurate i think they should be raped unless they like being raped then they should be used as human subjects in the inhumane studies worth progressing on or enslaved to complete shitty jobs that are hazardous to human heath

Ogre Lord

Fresh Meat
If there is no doubt they are guilty, then rapists and molesters of both adults and children deserve a slow and painful end, days worth if possible as a message to those who even think about such abhorrent acts.

TheRealGod

Just leave it there, as it supposed to be.
R U OK? Mad Propz bra, Just as the blade shines towards another@Honkeykong gimme some updates XD

Mostly, yeah... especially if it's one of those held for days, fucked in every hole, beaten and tortured sessions.
A quick, we're fooling around, we're about to fuck, but she backs out so he keeps going, it lasts all of a minute... he's all ashamed... probably no beheading here.
And so on.

Back