Documentaries (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Look past all the obvious bias and you can learn something from this. That non-Whites only understand an overwhelmingly violent response to their shenanigans.

"In less than 24 hours, a White mob reduces "black wall street" into 36 square blocks of smoldering rubble."

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
A couple of years ago I attended a Dawkins lecture at the Drumossie Hotel in Inverness. He was on fine form.

nlgger_slayer

Sheriff_Slayer
Not really a documentary but a good lecture about German - Soviet warfare during WW2. It's about 2 hours, I watched it in parts.

"COL (Ret) David M. Glantz, Editor, Journal of Slavic Military Studies, presents "The Soviet-German War, 1941-1945: Myths and Realities," as part of the Perspectives in Military History Lecture Series. The U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center sponsors a monthly public lecture series, "Perspectives in Military History," which provides a historical dimension to the exercise of generalship, strategic leadership, and the war fighting institutions of land power."

Reactions: McM

zombiegirl

Forum Veteran
Shot in 1996 and edited in 2000, this is a short documentary about a group of 13-year-old riot grrrls in Los Angeles who were socially ostracized at their school by their peers and upperclassmen. Everyone in the schoolyard held strong opinions about these so-called "dirty girls," and meanwhile the "dirty girls" themselves aimed to get their message across by distributing their zine across campus.

zombiegirl

Forum Veteran
It is about the life of visionary skate artists Chris Dyer, his trips and evolutions and explores different topics like "Can art help heal the world". The movie includes words by different respected artist and pro skaters.

ErisKillton

Forum Veteran
I dunno if anyone has posted this yet or has seen this but it is awesome on so many levels!!!!

Its available on NetFlix watch now.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Ok, i ended up watching that whole documentary. Its on YouTube with Spanish subtitles, but its also on most gore sites too. The interviews with the family and friends of these people is kinda hard to watch. Very touching documentary, though. I think im going to have a hard time getting it out of my head. The sorrow and utter waste is just....tangible. I think knowing most folks who survive say that immediately after they past the point of no return they regretted it and wanted to live made it worse. Each one i saw jump, i could feel the remorse and loss. Im sure i have no idea what its really like and nobody will until they do it, but its still kind of overwhelming.

The only one who seemed to me to be the exception was the long haired guy. Maybe i just say that because he didnt flail around or anything and maybe it was no different to him than the others.

"Why did he choose the bridge, i dont know. Maybe he just wanted to fly one time."

Back