Documentaries (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mickey

Forum Veteran
yes he is. i've never read the book. let me know how similar it is to this vid. ever heard of Christopher Hitchens?
Yeah, I've heard of Hitch. Never read any of his books though. You should read The God Delusion. I consider it required reading for all Atheists. I'm only about a third of the way through it and it's already one of my all-time favorite books.

Calgacus

It's almost over.
Griefwalker
Griefwalker is a National Film Board of Canada feature documentary film, directed by Tim Wilson. It is a lyrical, poetic portrait of Stephen Jenkinson’s work with dying people. Griefwalker shows Jenkinson in teaching sessions with doctors and nurses, in counselling sessions with dying people and their families, and in meditative and often frank exchanges with the film’s director.

http://www.nfb.ca/film/griefwalker

Last edited:

Cancer Man

Banned
This user was banned
Fascinating stuff i'll be a five years short of 100 years old next time Halley's comet passes through our yard in 2061

Last edited:

Mickey

Forum Veteran
Not me, but pretty sure D.O.A. and wino are bogan enough for this. I like to get a Black N Decker, another outback love fest!
I'd go to it if I lived there. Sounds like a lotta fun. Get drunk and act a fool, and bag a sheila or two if you're lucky. Fuck yeah, sign me up!

Mickey

Forum Veteran
Na, but it's how they choose to let of steam and make an excuse to take a perfectly decent ute and fuck it. Those guys and girls work bloody hard on the stations so good luck to them.
We have people like that here in my part of the States who do things like that to their pickup trucks. We call them "rednecks". Btw, I like those little trucks you guys drive down there, the ones like that girl in the vid has. Don't know what they're called but they're cool little trucks.

wino

DILLIGAF
We have people like that here in my part of the States who do things like that to their pickup trucks. We call them "rednecks". Btw, I like those little trucks you guys drive down there, the ones like that girl in the vid has. Don't know what they're called but they're cool little trucks.

down here we call them a ute. And I wouldn't call the hard working stataion hands here rednecks mate they would beat the shit outta ya.

Back