Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Draco705

Dark Tetrad
I My other friend, Jordan baccus who i met on the same block same jail. Is being extridited to Belize from Canada to be charged with murder. It was a paid hit.

Draco705

Dark Tetrad

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 16

Draco705

Dark Tetrad
I My other friend, Jordan baccus who i met on the same block same jail. Is being extridited to Belize from Canada to be charged with murder. It was a paid hit.
He got arrested in Sud

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210321-051149_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210321-051149_Chrome.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 13

Markus Towt

NewbieX
I had a friend who was "friends" with richard Ramirez and he sent me proof. As kids their moms were good friends and they sent letters to each other n played allot

DubHoop

Rookie
Yes, i was school friends with 2 people who have committed murder. One strangled his girlfriend and tried to make it look like an accident, all because she spoke to an old friend at a party.
The other killed a woman he took back to his flat after a night out. no idea why.

I have had brief conversations with other killers. One shot 3 people with a shotgun, 2 died, over money.
Another took a woman home after a night out and chopped her up, disposing of some of her body parts around the town.

One friend of a friend, who was in a famous band, is now doing time for being a paedophile.

All sorts of assholes in my little neck of the woods.

McM

ARSELING
my uncle.
One of mine too. Shoot a taxi driver who was about to rob him.
Because the driver apparently did this in the past before uncle B. got only 3 1/2 years for 'inappropriate self-defence'. But the worst was that he lost his gun license and had to give up his job as a ranger.
Uncle B. had always issues with aggressiveness when having a cup too much. :lol:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Used to work with a guy who killed someone while driving drunk. He did 6 years in prison. Was kind of prick about it and not at all repentant.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Almost. A friend of mine, 'Percy' had a really verbally abusive father. 'You're a fuck-up, you're a piece of shit', etc, etc, all the time, no matter what he did in life. One day, my friend had made a sporting bet against the advice of his father, who also gambled, and my friend ended up losing the bet, and it cost him a substantial sum. 'Father' started laying into him, and about twenty seconds into the tongue-lashing, Percy just snapped, grabbed a scarf, and jumped on top of his father, who was on a La-Z-Boy chair with remote in hand. He wrapped that scarf around grandpa's neck and started to pull as hard as he could...Grandpa's face was white within a few seconds..I just watched, frozen in shock, and thankfully 'Percy' realized what he was doing and let go at the last second.. Of course. to this day, grandpa claims that he fought him off, but I was there, and I know different.

jhouma77

This user was banned
Yes. Went to school with 2 of them. One a nigger who killed a good friend of mine’s twin sister. Stabbed her multiple times. Loved in a shitty area, she was skinny and made me wonder if she was a crackhead? However her husband and 2 kids were good people. Needless to say the nigger got out in only a few yrs.

Another I had PE in High school with this fat kid who I spoke with often. He was a pretty big nerd with D&D and shit like that. His father used to be in the mafia. Older brother was pretty cool. Well him and about 5 others robbed a jewelry store. Investigators were probably on their heels. There was one of them the rest were scared would rat. So they killed him with this kid stabbing him in the eyes and throat with an ink pen I believe? They threw his body in back of the truck and went to a fried chicken joint/gas station Left and buried his body in a field not far from the high school. Needless to say he’s in prison for life. Trying to appeal to get out but I’m pretty sure that’s a lost cause. He’ll rot there.

BretDread

That dude
I did ten years in the prison system here in California. I was there for attempted murder, but was in the presence of full blown murderous psychos the majority of the time.

Goreau

NewbieX
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
1. My best friend when I was a kid ended up a heroin dealer. He shot a bloke point blank between the eyes because his mate had a drug debt and the victim didn't know where he was.

2. A bloke I went to school with bashed another bloke to death mistakenly believing the victim had raped a girl. The victim was gay.

3. A distant cousin of mine didn't commit murder but tortured a bloke with a cattle prod and put out cigarettes on his eyeballs. Ended up necking himself in prison.

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
A step father of an old friend of mine shot his wife (my friends mother) dead in cold blood while she was sleeping. I've seen him several times while visiting my friend and I found him a bit weird and quiet, he didn't talk much. Besides that he wasn't home much. He obviously already had a very bad marriage and his kids didn't like him either, probably taking sides with mom. We all know what can happen next under such pressure and discomfort. He shot her and went to jail for it...

Last edited:

Vera-Ellen Wilson

Probably your mom.
I've known 3. One was my best friend when we were young. Did like 8 years for stabbing a guy during a drug-fueled fight. (We had lost touch by then.) One was a less close friend but someone I hung out with. Stabbed a dude who allegedly hit his sister. Don't know what happened to him after that. The third was an acquaintance who gained the nickname "Hands" for getting caught with the hands of his victims in the trunk - drug related murders.

I grew up not-so-naive. Should be happy to be a success as an adult. Not everyone made it.

Back