Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Woahbroo1

Fresh Meat
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I grew up in South Central Los Angeles in the historic district every other block there was a different gang naturally I hung with the wrong crowd and started being another statistic but point is everyone was playing tag with guns never ending lol just know if they have a gang tattoo they earned it by taking an opps life.

rose1970

Ms.Nicegal
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Yes my brother

I met countless murderers in state & federal prison but this one in particular stands out in my mind due to the circumstances. He snuck a shotgun past metal detectors @ the V.A. hospital and killed his ex girlfriend. She was a nurse & he was familiar with the security guards so they let him bypass the metal detectors (the shotgun was concealed as a gift, wrapped in Xmas paper). He told his fellow inmates that he was going to commit suicide as soon as his mom passed away (so as to spare her the grief). This was in 2009 (@ USP Terre Haute, Indiana) & his mom was already elderly at that point so chances are that Charland is no longer with us. I have no doubt that he fully intended to follow through with his suicide plans, the idea of growing old in prison didn't appeal to him & he was sentenced to Life Without Parole.

I met countless murderers in state & federal prison but this one in particular stands out in my mind due to the circumstances. He snuck a shotgun past metal detectors @ the V.A. hospital and killed his ex girlfriend. She was a nurse & he was familiar with the security guards so they let him bypass the metal detectors (the shotgun was concealed as a gift, wrapped in Xmas paper). He told his fellow inmates that he was going to commit suicide as soon as his mom passed away (so as to spare her the grief). This was in 2009 (@ USP Terre Haute, Indiana) & his mom was already elderly at that point so chances are that Charland is no longer with us. I have no doubt that he fully intended to follow through with his suicide plans, the idea of growing old in prison didn't appeal to him & he was sentenced to Life Without Parole.
Nope, just looked him up & he's still kicking. Guess his mom hasn't passed away yet.

Attachments

• 20210221_002316.jpg
    20210221_002316.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 27

Nativestylez

Darth Brooks
I did in prison he tried to rob his drug dealer and shot him in the head he told me that image never goes away how the guy kept looking at him after he shot him until he died

• Wow
Reactions: DrY

TrumpsACunt

This user was banned
Yup arrested a known murderer once on an unrelated charge .

dz holland

Lurker
Murderer? That's a title based on circumstance and time ( era ), a conversation for a rainy day.
Back on topic, A really good friend of mines Mom. His Dad was a long haul trucker, boarder to boarder and coast to coast, great guy until he started keeping company with Jimmy, Johnny or Jack, then he would get mean and all us kids new it was time to go someplace else and fast. One day we were all goofing around in the backyard when we heard a huge bang comming from the house, had no idea what had exploded but like dumb asses all full of piss and viniger went running inside. Nobody in the kitchen so down the hall we go right into the living room, Scotties mom is standing there with a pistol in her hand and dad laying on the couch pumping his conscience out of the ventilation hole she put in his dome while he slept.

When all the information came out apparently he was always beating on her ( we've all seen the bruises ) when he got tanked on the fire water, sexually abused and raped her at will, humiliate and demean her at every opportunity. She made a choice to put her foot down, and she did it with finality.

She was found guilty at trial and never served a day in prison. Her generation accepted that a spouse needed a tune up every now and then and what went on between husband and wife was thier buisness, but times change and she happened to catch all the breaks which was cool by us, she was an awesome woman, treated us all like one of her own, would never rat us out when we got busted fucking up, good on the eyes, never got in any trouble before or after, She was an Ace.

I know a guy, mid 30s who beat up a guy in a parking lot until he died and threw him in a river. I have no idea if the body was ever recovered. He doesn't talk about it much. He cleaned up and is quite a jovial guy. I don't think he's proud of what he did.

Feder

Rookie
One night outside on some random houses porch i was hanging out with two methheads. One of them said he had killed somebody by stabbing. He didn't really go into detail about it. But who tf knows those whackjobs will say anything.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
I worked for the Clerk of Courts in Florida for a while, meant a handful of convicted murderers who were rearrested after being paroled. Many of us have encountered murderers, even serial killers, without even knowing it.

OXIIRIIQ

Even odds are even🎲
Not a murderer, but one or two times I’ve seeing someone get murdered. I once saw a person get shot up :rambo: i saw bullet holes and he doing agonal breathing.

Ty Tass

Fresh Meat
Multiple unfortunately... Nearly everyone in my family(and family friends) believe that my grandpa killed his first wife and cemented her up into the basement wall of their house(also my childhood house). He was a Vietnam vet with alcohol problems. Never caught and died just a few years ago.

My special needs first cousin(brain damage from encephalitis) killed my uncle after years of not getting along. Stabbed him in the chest with a giant knife. My aunt covered for him and said it was a suicide because she didn’t want to lose her only surviving son too. This happened just a year and a half ago. I’m still close with both and visit them often(in the house where it happened)

I believe the last one is a local drug dealer scumbag named CJ. Met him dozens of times because he was always up and down our street. He shot and killed my friend over $20 about a year ago.

Can’t give all the names obviously, and eventually, I’m gonna dig through that concrete wall to try to find the body.
I’m open to questions btw

Last edited:
In my early 20s me and my homie were lurking around at some local festivities. We've been strongly into metal, darkness and being just rebellious. And alcoholism of course. There we met this guy that was at least 15 years older than us. He was obviously also into metal and shit, so we talked. He admitted really early that he was an convicted criminal. He beat a man to death. It wasn't considered as a murder by german law cause the killing wasn't intended. At that time he was an aspiring member of the Hells Angels. At least he said so. I'm not sure about that cause that guy was telling a lot of stuff and shit. Stuff and shit i took as serious business as a young dude.

Well we've became friends and spent some times together over the years. Mostly alcohol and shit talking. He talked often about the murder. Indeed he was acting proud about it. Well he said so. Luckily we got alienated. Sometimes i see that guy on the streets. Still alcohol and drugs. Heard some stories over the years.

Vera-Ellen Wilson

Probably your mom.
I've known three people who went to jail for murder. One was my friend from high school who did 9 years for stabbing a dude in a fight. (She had become a crackhead by that point.)

Ewww777

Fresh Meat
I used to work at a school book depository in dallas texas. I was stacking some books on the top floor and noticed a rifle leaning up against the wall. Didn't think much of it.

nola1sader25

Fresh Meat
I met Derrick Todd Lee when I was in high school. Walked down death row at Angola with a guard and he was in his cell, the only cell with the lights off..but you could see half of his body sitting on the bed while he was reading a newspaper. I could instantly tell that this motherfucker was looking at me as soon as I walking by his cell, but I couldn’t see his face. If you ever had someone intensely stare at you, that’s what the vibe felt like.

Dated a girl who's mother killed her father in a drunken brawl.

Yes, she was russian, well Belarusian, so we all know what they get like

Back