Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

aaabbb

Fresh Meat
One of my boys killed somebody a few months back but it was somebody trying to rob him. He lawyered up and got off on self defense. Gotta love states with the “stand your ground” law. I guess he’s not a murderer in the way you’re probably meaning but yeah, still caught a body. Lol. I’ve known a few others that killed but they weren’t people i fucked with all the time.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Yes I know a couple of criminals who have certainly obtained their property by murder, but they will not admit it in this life
One of my friend’s uncle was a bus driver who was just on duty and a woman jumped out in front of the bus.
The driver got out and gave him a big slap and from the slap the woman fell and hit his head in the concrete so that she died on the spot
The driver was sentenced to almost 10 years in prison for this unfortunate slap, of which he has since been free today.
He didn't want to kill the woman, he just slapped her but the woman fell rwong and the whole situation ended in death

D.O.A.

We are Kings
My mate from school, "boots", got 5 years for manslaughter for stabbing his stepfather to death and throwing him down a mineshaft, followed by some petrol and a match. That was for beating up his mother. My cousin was hells angels prospect, ended up torturing some junkie to death who owed him money and put him in the trunk of his car and drove the body up bush with his mate and left it in a 40 gallon drum on some cunts farm until they noticed it about a year later. He won't be back out for a long long time. One of my dad's mates, Harold kinniburgh (notorious family) was a complete whack job, killed by the cops in the 80's he had a car with no handles on the inside in the back once you got in he'd let you out. My dad told me about him pulling up someplace in the 70's opening the trunk and pistol whipping some guy he had in there. Same era and area as chopper read, Dennis Allen, the painters and dockers, etc. Pretty sure he buried some guys.

While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Yes I have. SGT Raymond Jones. My wife babysat his three children during the day for extra cash. I was a new PVT stationed at Fort Wainwright Alaska. My unit was deployed when I arrived there. I met him while on rear-detachment. Jones and two other Soldiers stole 60 boxes of MREs. They sold them to the local army surplus store. The 1ST conducted inventory and realized they were gone. There was maybe 30 of us on rear-d so it wast hard to pinpoint the group that took them. The 1SG told everyone he wanted the MREs back and there would be no UCMJ . The next night the MREs were in the parking lot. Jones and his two buddies broke into the surplus store to get them back. The owner walked in on them so they grabbed him, beat the shit out of him, and then strangled him. They dumped the body on the side of the road where a river was located. About two weeks went by before something happened. The local police along with State troopers busted into our building. We all had to eat pavement while the three were put in handcuffs. Jones a couple of days before the arrest moved the body to another location. Those idiots stole the mans credit cards and purchased the first IPhone and a bunch of other crap. Stupid move on their part. He came over to my house to pick up his children from my wife everyday before the arrest. He payed us in cash he stole from the dead guy. This story is easily verifiable. Raymond Jones Fairbanks Alaska.

Richard123

Lurker
My grandpa killed shot some guy in Miami when they were on a family vacation (sometime in the 80s)and when my dad was a kid he drove semis and one day at a red light a guy jumped on the side of the rig and my dad grabbed a big(probably 7inch)hunting knife and stabbed the guy and drove off,also stories of my great grandfather who was a WW2 veteran,the stoelry goes there was some nigger getting dragged behind his Jeep and his words were "I don't know if he was alive or dead I just kept going" cracks me up,also when my dad was a kid(again sometime in the 80s)him and my uncle hlwere riding bikes down the back roads(I still live in this area of rural Michigan)and they saw a guy dragging a body back in the woods,they got back and told my grandfather(again ,straight german)about it and he told them to forget about it and they saw nothing,shit was serious back then,all true stories

Yes. I knew the murderer, the 21 year old victim and the neighbour who lived next door to where she was murdered. They went back to his house after a night out, she wasn’t interested so he beat the crap out of her for 20 mins.

When she wouldn’t be quiet he turned up the stereo to drown her out and then superglued her mouth closed (she had a broken nose at this stage). She suffocated. When he realised she was dead, he then put her body in bin bags and put her in his shed for the weekend when he went away for the weekend with his “estranged” wife!

When he got back he put her in his car and buried her in a forest outside the village where he grew up and fled the country to his uncles house who he must have told as he told the police. He got 17 years in jail.

friend had to give evidence in court and had been woken in the middle of the night but as he was a druggie and known to party didn’t think anything of the strange noises coming from next door. She’s still haunted by it to this day.

Sandberger

Well Known Member
Yes, I know few murderers. In example, one guy was beating male victim and finally electrocuted him to death. He went to jail for 10 years and it was not ordinary jail, but a camp in Siberia in 1980´s. He came back and sometimes I drinked some vodka with him. He was not happy when people called him "murderer". He was friendly with me, but I know that once he raped one man during the party. One day he was arrested because of pedofilia , he raped his 12-years old stepdaughter.. Now he is back in jail again, got 13 years.

jaredmward91

Lil lil bitch.
See my TikTok page at jaredmward91 I did a long time in juvies jails and prisons in my life and am good friends with many murderers. My friend Richy killed a guy I was standing there talking to. 🤠

Attachments

• IMG_1396.MP4
    10.9 MB

jaredmward91

Lil lil bitch.
See my TikTok page at jaredmward91

Richy killed a guy I was standing there talking to

Nigger42o

Niggrish.com
This user was banned
Yes I have. SGT Raymond Jones. My wife babysat his three children during the day for extra cash. I was a new PVT stationed at Fort Wainwright Alaska. My unit was deployed when I arrived there. I met him while on rear-detachment. Jones and two other Soldiers stole 60 boxes of MREs. They sold them to the local army surplus store. The 1ST conducted inventory and realized they were gone. There was maybe 30 of us on rear-d so it wast hard to pinpoint the group that took them. The 1SG told everyone he wanted the MREs back and there would be no UCMJ . The next night the MREs were in the parking lot. Jones and his two buddies broke into the surplus store to get them back. The owner walked in on them so they grabbed him, beat the shit out of him, and then strangled him. They dumped the body on the side of the road where a river was located. About two weeks went by before something happened. The local police along with State troopers busted into our building. We all had to eat pavement while the three were put in handcuffs. Jones a couple of days before the arrest moved the body to another location. Those idiots stole the mans credit cards and purchased the first IPhone and a bunch of other crap. Stupid move on their part. He came over to my house to pick up his children from my wife everyday before the arrest. He payed us in cash he stole from the dead guy. This story is easily verifiable. Raymond Jones Fairbanks Alaska.
That’s some fucked up shit.

Nigger42o

Niggrish.com
This user was banned
My mate from school, "boots", got 5 years for manslaughter for stabbing his stepfather to death and throwing him down a mineshaft, followed by some petrol and a match. That was for beating up his mother. My cousin was hells angels prospect, ended up torturing some junkie to death who owed him money and put him in the trunk of his car and drove the body up bush with his mate and left it in a 40 gallon drum on some cunts farm until they noticed it about a year later. He won't be back out for a long long time. One of my dad's mates, Harold kinniburgh (notorious family) was a complete whack job, killed by the cops in the 80's he had a car with no handles on the inside in the back once you got in he'd let you out. My dad told me about him pulling up someplace in the 70's opening the trunk and pistol whipping some guy he had in there. Same era and area as chopper read, Dennis Allen, the painters and dockers, etc. Pretty sure he buried some guys.
How did old mate get away on manslaughter?? Although a good reason, still sounds like murder to me...

rose1970

Ms.Nicegal
My brother is in prison for life, he murdered. My pedofile-step grandfather was his victim

Back