Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I've known a few, when I worked in Texas State Women's Prison. People are foolish when they're young, although most don't murder people it's not hard to see how living a certain type of lifestyle can lead to situations where murder occurs. Usually drugs and crime go hand in hand.

Women in prison often take on masculine traits. That was one of the most interesting aspects of being a Mental Health Counselor in the corrections setting.

So I'm a barber in a small town and we had this kid that used to come in. Pretty normal, quiet guy that just graduated highschool and still lived with his parents in the middle of nowhere. He ended up murdering his parents and the dogs.

MadJack94

This user was banned
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Been around plenty of murders while in jail in 2019/2020 all really nice guys

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
I know a couple but they are gangsters not only hired guns
They never talk about their "work" but they drive expensive cars and dress in branded expensive clothes and earn the price of a better neighborhood apartment in a year
Who works for the state as an assassin always earns well

MadJack94

This user was banned
So I'm a barber in a small town and we had this kid that used to come in. Pretty normal, quiet guy that just graduated highschool and still lived with his parents in the middle of nowhere. He ended up murdering his parents and the dogs.
Always the quiet ones as the saying goes

My cousin helped murder a young man over ratting out someone for theft. He was put to death at Parchman (Mississippi State Penitentiary). His name was Dale Bishop.

*edit
I have known 2 other people that have killed another human that was not done in self defense. Both are dead now.

Wow. I feel for you. Here in Europe 1. we don't put people to death in order to make a point ( I've checked the murder rate in Missisipi, btw (Analysis: Mississippi’s homicide rate ranks highest in the nation): 11.2 murders per 100,000 residents. In Poland, where I'm from, its 0.7!!! murders per 100,000 residents. The average for Europe is 3/100 000 and the most "messed up" country, Ukraine, has 6 per 100 000!. Even if some types of homicides are counted or not counted as 1. degree murder...you get the point)
2. your cousin would be given the chance, after 25 years, to get out on parole (parole lasting, in many jurisdictions,from 10 years until death) and give back to society. What an aditional waste of life.

I like it how he apologized for his crime and advised to get rid of capital punishment.

RSBzero

Rookie
Does growing up in a gang infested area of town where I spoke to plenty of guys who normally shot rivals over drugs, money and territory count? Yea I've met many, I've seen it happen, there's definitely no remorse about who they kill and keep living their life with drugs, money and woman, they're probably all dead or lifers in prison by now though

Yes, i knew and hung out frequently with a dude who killed his dad with a 9 millimeter, then left him in a room in the house covered in a blanket, he continued to go to work and invite people over to the house for a week before the murder was discovered.

He was a dumbass, but not really.

He was the only person i ever met who preferred his beer warm, so ive always kept an eye open for that trait. Lol
Don't go to Germany.

• Good Job Faggot
Reactions: HG

sdemon1

Lurker
i was a middle man for cartel nueva generacion and i have met 1 killer and heard storys from a top zicario in tijuana

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
My coworker in my department murdered his own cousin. He was kind of cryptic while telling me this story but it was pretty obvious that he killed him. His cousin molested him and his older sister many years ago and he happened to run into him by chance and murdered him on the spot. His family covered for him so he never was charged or convicted. He's a pretty decent guy even though he spent most of his 57 years behind bars for various gang related crimes.

back in the early 90's i was working in alaska, met this wanna be tough guy was always talking shit about what a bad ass he was. one day the wanker tried to ge tme to work on his car but i refused, next day he was found crushed under it because he jacked it up and didnt support it properly. later i was talking to the kenai police officer that responded to the call and found out the dumbass killed his ex girlfreind and dropped her body in the inlet (ocean) but they found her blood in the boat he used. he was locked up as crazy but was released after 10 years because a shrink found his crazy was controlled by the drugs he was taking.
later heard a rumor that a family member of his dead ex girlfreind dropped the car on him and that he had killed her over custody of a child.
i didnt get any kind of vibe that the loser was a cold blooded killer, just didnt like the wanker, but everyone was pleased about him being dead.
edited for spelling, you'd think i could spell the name of a city i lived in....

suikerss

Fresh Meat
I had a neighbour that got drunk with his brother, got into an argument and cut his brother's head off with a chainsaw. And next morning, when he woke up, he called the police on himself. That was the first time i saw gore irl. All the neighbours went to see what happend and we all saw the dead brother. The guy did like 10 years in prison. This was in Romania

• You're a nigger
Reactions: HG

Deathface

NewbieX
Growing up my dad would tell me stories of what he did in Cambodia in the killing fields to stay alive. My uncle killed my cousin when she was an infant. Friends from Highschool killed people for street cred.

Cobh

pronounced cove
I knew a man who killed, his name was Kenneth "Ken" Parker.
When I was 15 years old he moved back to my hometown Cobh. He was probably in his 40s at this stage but he would drink on the strand, the same place where we drank. I remember being there with two other friends and he arrived with his cousin and joined us. He later beat his cousin unconscious in front of us which was scary as we knew he was a killer.
He did give me €60 the last time I seen him but found out later he beat and robbed his father just before that.
He was sent back to prison were something happened his leg and it had to be amputated.
I think he's dead now not sure.

Here's the link for article about him if you want to read.

Killer beat victim in row over housing cheque

I know two people who have killed people (not counting those that killed in the service). One was self-defense, one was a drug deal that went sideways, the second guy did 11 years for it.

Draco705

Dark Tetrad
My friend Joseph Pollard who i met in jail murdered his childs mother and set fire to the house where he left her beaten up corpse.

Back