Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I was nearly murdered by some guy named Braedon Lyon. I got away by crushing his balls and guess what. He has a tiny dick. His balls were way bigger then his prick. He squealed like a little girl and we agreed to let go on the count of 3, he let go, I didn’t, I crushed his nuts even harder for 5 more seconds until he started sobbing and became powerless. He walked away holding his sack while crying. I guess he told his brothers he fell off his bike lol. I’m convinced that murderers and people who act like total shit heads are people with small dicks.

goregrunta

This user was banned
I worked in a forensic psychiatric facility as a nurse and looked after heaps of murderers and a few mass murderers. Took a guy to court for his trial and saw the police walk through footage of his crime (double homicide) whereby he murdered his parents with sledge hammer blows to the head. One guy decapitated his mum. Lots of stabbing murders. Strangulation and rape of own mother. I could go on for a while lol.

Haetera

Hours and Hours
My Swedish friend of many years brutally disembowled his brother under the influence of some shit. Haven't spoken to him in at least a year as he was put in an Mental Asylum.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.

I've known killers in the pen and one at the halfway house I stayed at who was in on a manslaughter conviction. One of my closer friends was hooked for attempted murder, for stabbing a woman in the neck for not wanting to go out with him.. :rollseyes2:

Barf_fart

Rookie
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I grew up with a dude that was quartered and just destroyed by another guy I knew. It was the MMA fighter murder in Del Norte County CA. The victim - as I remember was always a rebellious type, mohawk homeschool. But the dude that killed him was just fucking nuts. He dated a sister of my ex so I hung out with him a bit. Just a fucking tall, weird dude - shaved his head to look like a monk. When he killed my friend he was speedbaling, took some mushrooms, and was taking steroids. He fucking raped my friend, cuts off his arms and legs and his tattoos, fed those to the dogs. All while the victims gf was in the bathroom, on shrooms, listening to all this. When the cops got there dude was covered in blood, naked, and had one of Taylors eyes in his hand. That absolutely fucked our entire community, Crescent City is a super small place.

Murder is fucking stupid, if you're that bored just fucking kill yourself. Please.

master shake

Well Known Member
Yup, I know more than a few. One is doing 30 years for a gang related shooting on the highway. It was weird cuz when I heard about it on the news and where it happened I thought 🤔 about a friend that lived over in that city and it sure as shit was him. I know this other guy who hit a murder spree. My cousin killed someone when he was 13 and his dad killed someone too. And 3 of my Mexican homies killed a white dude and I got caught up in that investigation so lame. I usually rolled with when they did shit but luckily I was drunk laughing 😅 my ass off. I did see them pack up the knives to fight some big native dude but when it was going down I thought they were punching him. His white friend who was just trying to walk away sat there stunned. Me and and another guy threatened him if he didn't leave we would kick his ass. And he got a bottle thrown at his head. My friends weren't able to kill their original target so they settled for the white dude. Some sad shit. Prosecutor even showed me his death pic. I was used to seeing gore at that time but I'll never forget how the blood stood out from his blue eyes. It was his pos friend who should've got killed not him. There's other shit I can say but won't. I've done a lot of bad things but I've changed my life around. Got away from gangsters, drug dealing, and robbing.

SwizzleDee

Lurker
Yep.

Grew up in a very small town... my aunt and uncle lived nearby. Uncle was an over the road trucker, gone from Sunday night - Thursday night and everyone in town knew.... dude from town crawled in the window of my aunts bedroom during summer and raped her, knowing my uncle was on the road and she was home alone...

She knew him, of course, small town, and I dont know why in the world this dipshit thought he'd get away with it but he was arrested and awarded ROR the next day,, my aunt got a restraining order and was in the hospital for injuries she suffered trying to fight him off..... my uncle comes home early from his route due to the emergency and finds the rapist, known as "Cookie" believe it or not, and beats him to death with his bare hands. They never arrested my uncle and listed the cause of death as Unspecified.

That was 30 years ago.

Then, about 6 years ago we started having ridiculous amounts of OD deaths (opiates) in my town and everyone knew who was slingin the tar, so my ex pretended he was gonna do a big buy from the dealer and said he didn't feel comfortable doing the deal right in town, so they arranged a meeting outside town in a remote area...... my ex got out of his car when they both pulled to the area where the deal was to occur, walked up to his driver window and shot him in the head with a pistol so he'd stop slingin that garbage shit laced with Fentanyl and killing every addict with it.

Dude was found about a week later bloated in his car with his head blown off and the shit right on his passenger seat. No arrest was ever made. My ex never spoke of it again. Whats done is done. Eye for an eye.

emptyshell

Lurker
*in prison

AngelDawn39

NewbieX
My friend is a multiple murder an I actually know quite a few murders! But it’s hard to believe he has killed 12 people an in prison on 2nd murder an a 3-4-5 murder being brought up on him. I feel awful for him I’m not scared of him but don’t think it’s ok to murder someone. But he’s my friend an always will b I’m glad he calls all the time an that he’s still apart of my life I know he didn’t give that to his victims which most were women. Idk I just don’t see him as the monster that can do the things he’s done.

Barnicle1122

NewbieX
Yep knew a kid that beat someone to death and he waited for the cops to arrive, when they came he threw acid in their faces. Also another dumbass that attempted to kill his father bc he was a cop and attempted to shoot up the school i was in (courteous enough to tell me not to go to school that day 🥲)

Yup, a couple. I grew up in foster care with a guy that shot a negro ten days after his 19th birthday and got life without parole in California. Another guy I grew up with shot some guy after a drug deal gone wrong, and also got life without parole. What a life they've got for themselves now...

Dawnszenith

Rookie
I never met or knew a murderer, but I did meet a rapist once. This guy was infamous in the neighborhood.
Anyways, he knew me. I had a reputation of being a trouble maker in school. He heard of my exploits.
Then he mentioned a girl's name and asked if her knew her? I did. He then bragged to me how he raped
her in the 8th grade and included all the details. By this time, I just wanted to get away from this guy.
I made a lame excuse, "well...I gotta go...bye" and took off! He's probably back in prison.
Did he say where he ejaculated?

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
I knew and worked with an Italian "revolutionary" who fled his country to live in France ... he got arrested I think it was a month ago and sentenced to life in prison. Nice guy tho.
Killed some guys because he was forced into a situation and chose to flee the country.

angelsbreath

Well Known Member
Leaving fort Carson on my 1st military leave at 17 yrs 9f age from colorado back to NYC in 1980. I stopped and picked up a young guy hitching. He had a duffle bag and i thought he was in military. The guy was real friendly and had an arm bandaged up but wasnt gonna ask unless he said something. He offered to drive a bit while I slept and I said thanks but no thanks. Just had a bad feeling within the last 3 hrs of driving like I could feel the bad vibes. I decided to pull off in missouri kansas border and get breakfast. The kid was broke so I purchased some food for him . As we sat and ate just like in the movies 2 state troopers pull in and he almost sinks under table out of window view. It was then that I knew something was up. I watched him watch the cops as they sat down. Ist chance he had he went to the rest room. I went over grabbed my bill and paid it. Went out to car put his bag on curbside and noticed state troopers looking at me leave. I was almost halfway into missouri then when I was put into. 4 car felony stop guns and all. Come to find out guy had broken into a girls house and raped and strangeld her. He ripped his arm up going into window and thats how it was bandaged up. The troopers watched him run outside to get his bag and wanted to know if I had ripped him off. They ran his ID and I guess he was clear but then they got the bolo on his description. They asked where I picked him up and if we had talked about anything. Wtf 17 lol...

grimgrim

Rookie
I know a murderer.

i didnt know him but met him right after he had done it.

my buddy lived in a town about 40 minutes away from me. he needed a ride into my town to help me with some stuff. his friend, and a friend of his friend gave him a ride here. he introduced me to them since he was friends with one, and the guy he had just met. shook hands with him, said hey, the usual. a couple days later my friend was contacted by detectives and questioned a lot about the new guy and how he knew him. turns out, right before he rode to my town with my friend, and my friends friend, he murdered his girlfriend and stuffed her in a closet. so i shook hands with a guy who had murdered someone only a few hours before.

Back