Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gouki

Rookie
I know it comes to something when you can’t hang around public toilets wearing pink trousers and a flowery shirt with a purple beret and a spotty cravat without some fucking Scottish woofter coming up to you and saying hello ducky want a good time ?
From what i know he told him to fuck off a few times but kept coming onto him physically fruits can be pretty aggressive.

Meatcleaver

Fresh Meat
Yup a dude named Thor Christinson back in the late 70s in Santa Barbara he would pick up women hitch hikers and pop em in the side of the head with a 22 pistol rape their dead bodies a then dispose of the remains , came home on leave from the Navy and ol thor was hanging out at a local bar just months before the cops arrested him guess he killed about 8 maybe more women , he ended up getting shanked in prison !

Chaos616

Fresh Meat
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on pris
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I knew someone who was a nasty piece of work, told me many stories of stabbing people, bashing them with metal poles till bones have broken, He split someone’s skull open with knuckle dusters. The most memorable story is that he ran into someone’s house and stabbed everyone inside the house because on person in the family was a pedophile so they all got stabbed

lickalottapussy

This user was banned
Yes. And unlike naive and ignorant people like you that are taught by mommy and daddy that they’re all bad people that just want to hurt you is actually wrong.
They just want the true justice a justice system couldn’t provide.
Murderers provide justice with hard facts. The courts provide justice only based on speculation and what ‘she’ said.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
At least three just in highschool. One morning the big news was an 80 yr old lady right across from the school had been murdered. The next day one of the seats in English class was empty and by noon it was all over that Donald had stabbed and sodomized the woman because she didn't pay her newspaper bill, besides the obvious sexual thing. I guess he was denying everything but then the cops pull her bloody nightgown out of a bag and he puked. I worked with him years later but pretended I didn't recognize him.
The other two were guys who'd shot their girlfriends with their dad's hunting rifles.

Mjauf

Lurker
My first schoolmate killed and robed gay. Served 15 years in prison.
Second also a school mate raped and killed his pregnant ex cuz she left him and got pregnant from another guy. He still washing inmates socks in prison. 🧦

Snoopdawg

Lurker
1638277424660.jpeg

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
to many to count.. witnessed one almost been in one was to fucked up to realize what was happening lol but now I stay inside and be a good noodle.

Back