Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Don’t know a murderer BUT my uncle was murdered in Guatemala 2 yrs ago. They never caught the killers. Lmfao. I often wonder if I’ll ever see his death video on here.

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
Two, a little bit.

Senior I knew in high school ended up murdering another classmate's cousin, and dumped it in a retention pond near the school. Also found out last year a teacher I had in elementary school, her son I went to classes with, he murdered her and the rest of their family.

AKA, people in school are crazy:gremlin:

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
Also, there was a kid in my high school who threatened to shoot up the school and brought a pistol a bunch and shoved it in elementary kids faces a whole bunch, but he hasn't killed anybody... yet. Probably never will with the way thoae kinds of people are.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
YES
my last bf
dumped him for cheating
one year later he murdered the girl he cheated with
overkill, stabbed her like 50 times
my landlord owns that house too and he said it was like repainted with blood
even the ceilings
all the rooms
all my friends freaked they thought it was me....

rose1970

Ms.Nicegal
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Yes my brother and he’s serving life

curiouslonelygirl

Innocent Soul
I've been in contact with friends of Richard Ramirez (the Night Stalker). I interviewed them. I also have inmates penpals. One of the "famous" ones is Lyle Menendez, one of the Menendez brothers.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1630410304318.png

yes, James Kauffman was my physician. i had an appointment a week later. he looked me straight in the eye and said "Venture Capitalist, i didn't do it." it took the cops 6 years before they could pin it on him. he killed himself in prison.

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
To hire ?

Xena1966

This user was banned
It's interesting that this thread never seems to get buried... Everybody is a murderer. Case closed.

Back