Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tats2020

NewbieX
I grew up in belfast northern ireland with being related to one of the country's most feared men for taking the war to the ' enemy' i was constantly round killers growing up

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
when I turned 17 I was put in a mental institute, and a kid on the ward said he killed this girl and threw her into the cow shit pit the acid would eliminate all of her

Dan Halen

Living embodiment of evil.
I knew a man who murdered an old woman he used to work for in Arizona. He got life in Arizona State Hospital. His name was Parick Williams. Happened in Chino Valley.
I knew a man who murdered an old woman he used to work for in Arizona. He got life in Arizona State Hospital. His name was Parick Williams. Happened in Chino Valley.

Attachments

• Patrick-Williams.jpg
    Patrick-Williams.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Stella-Streppa.jpg
    Stella-Streppa.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I had an encounter with Gary Michael Hilton “The National Forest Serial Killer”. It was on a gravel road and I was on my way to go fishing. He was pulled over to the side of the road with the hood of his van up and he flagged me down and asked if I could jump start his van. I told him I didn’t have any jumper cables and I went on about my business. When I came back through he was gone. I didn’t know who he was until I saw his picture on the news some time later.

Attachments

• E863A438-BAA9-4E1C-B234-C94917090CB0.jpeg
    E863A438-BAA9-4E1C-B234-C94917090CB0.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 14

Shalila

Lurker
A friend who was in the same class in elementary school committed murder as soon as he became an adult and was sentenced to 22 years in prison.

rabies

Magyar Ördög
I used to work at a record store with a dude who was older than everyone else working there. Really cool dude, fun to talk about music with and has an insane wax collection. One night I was giving him a ride home after work and he told me a story about how a dude was aggro'ing him at a bar one time, they took it outside, both ended up pulling knives and coworker ended up stabbing the dude between the ribs and puncturing his lung. The guy was laying on the ground cursing my coworker out as he was dying. I don't remember why I was told that story but it seemed like he wasn't very proud of doing it. He went to prison of course, but he's been out for years and neither of us work at that store anymore but I still hit him up to see how he's doing every once in a while.

rancor01

NewbieX
I know this girl:

She works in my office. Poisoned her father when she was ~17, and got a 28 year sentence. She was let out in 8. She doesn't know that I know, I assume.

met one after he murdered his girlfriend. i don't know what to search or remember what his name was or i'd try to find an article.

in a band i had, one of the members lived in a town about 40 minutes away and had to drive into my town to practice/play shows. he ended up having some legal issues and lost his license and had to catch rides. he came up with two guys and brought them into our practice space. one of the guys he knew, the other was a friend of the friend. turns out this guy, about 2 hours before he decided to take a ride with his buddy and my band member, had murdered his girlfriend, tied her up and stuffed her in the closet. so when i shook his hand, i had no idea he had just murdered someone hours before. he seemed a little off like, he was lost in a lot of thoughts but nothing concerning just something that would make you say "that dude seems a little off but whatever." anyway, dude ended up getting arrested a couple days later.

suckmyCLITbitch

This user was banned
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
So in 2017, my boyfriend at the time was moving out to Michigan & we were planning to break up before he left (mutually) and decided the long distance wasn’t what either of us wanted. However we of course loved each other but separated. Anyway.. his first week out there he asked me to join him and so I did. The very last night I was there I had gone to sleep early because my flight home the next morning was really early. Anyway… he had gone out that night with his buddy to the bar. He come home around 1:30-2:00AM & had woken me up to let me know he was back. He wasn’t drunk but I knew he had a buzz. We went to sleep together and I got up and caught my flight before he had even woke up. I left him a note on the pillow letting him know I loved him and since it was the last time we would see each other it was really emotional. When I arrived home a got a phone call from a few of my friends asking me to turn the news on & turns out that last night I had spent with him while I was asleep and he went out… him and his buddy took a drunk girl from the bar, got her in their truck and then took her to the woods and raped her and then stabbed her 44 times… 😳😳😳😳 isn’t that fucked?

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
So in 2017, my boyfriend at the time was moving out to Michigan & we were planning to break up before he left (mutually) and decided the long distance wasn’t what either of us wanted. However we of course loved each other but separated. Anyway.. his first week out there he asked me to join him and so I did. The very last night I was there I had gone to sleep early because my flight home the next morning was really early. Anyway… he had gone out that night with his buddy to the bar. He come home around 1:30-2:00AM & had woken me up to let me know he was back. He wasn’t drunk but I knew he had a buzz. We went to sleep together and I got up and caught my flight before he had even woke up. I left him a note on the pillow letting him know I loved him and since it was the last time we would see each other it was really emotional. When I arrived home a got a phone call from a few of my friends asking me to turn the news on & turns out that last night I had spent with him while I was asleep and he went out… him and his buddy took a drunk girl from the bar, got her in their truck and then took her to the woods and raped her and then stabbed her 44 times… 😳😳😳😳 isn’t that fucked?
Well, that explains a lot...

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
More than once, an ex-husband told me a tale of killing a man who had fallen on hard times. His wife had "befriended" the man so my ex-husband offered him a job where he worked in the timber.

According to the ex, he bludgeoned the man. Using a backhoe, he dug out a stump of a tree, chucked the guy in the hole, rolled the stump upside down in the hole and buried the whole lot.

We actually did this treatment to trees on our own property.

I went to the police twice over this. They did not believe me. I believed the story that I was told. Just one more reason to not be married to him.

Back