Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Goreman37

NewbieX
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Yep his name was Anthony Kirkland and I didn't even know about him until he murdered a 14 year old girl then raped and burned her. He got the death penalty.

While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
to answer your post in a more "scientific" way there are studies in psychosocio which show that people with a psychopathic tendency perceive signs of weakness in the approach of subjects who have already suffered aggression, but some psychopaths are not necessarily bad and even sometimes they are useful to society (surgeon)

Yea I know a dude doing 25 to life for killing some kid. Nothing crazy graphic. Street fight gone wrong kid ended up dying from brain injury

limibeans

Lurker
to answer your post in a more "scientific" way there are studies in psychosocio which show that people with a psychopathic tendency perceive signs of weakness in the approach of subjects who have already suffered aggression, but some psychopaths are not necessarily bad and even sometimes they are useful to society (surgeon)
Depictions of psycho/sociopaths in movies are often biased towards the extreme of the clinical definition. As a baseline, psycho/sociopaths have a few things in common:

1) They have little to no remorse; meaning potential 'consequences' are not considered in the same weight during the decision-making process.
2) They are 'thrill-seeking'; meaning they will often engage in risky behavior to satisfy their extreme needs.
3) They are self-centered; the bottom line is always what they, often they alone, want to accomplish.
4) Their 'moral compass' is not inline with societal norms; they have a different perception of right and wrong.

When you combine all these things, you have a person with questionable morals, who likes to engage in reckless behavior, who does not care about others, as long as they 'win'. This combination means psycho/sociopaths often excel in law, law-enforcement, medicine, and business.

Know a lawyer who will do 'anything to win', especially when you're the one who might go to jail for life? Know a cop/soldier who will run straight into a chaotic gunfight, but shoots first and ask questions later? Know a surgeon who is willing to do an ultra-risky surgery, even if it may kill you? Know a CEO who will stop a nothing to chase profits or ruin a competing company, even if it means exploiting their own workers, or 1000's may become unemployed?

Lovelied

Fresh Meat
Unfortunately my brother was killed in 2000 when I was in high school and the killer was suspected, but never charged due to lack of evidence . When I went to college a few years later I was in an astronomy class and the professor was reading the role call for the first day. The killers name came (very unique name) up before my name was called and I looked back and saw him. My heart was racing. A moment later my name was called. I looked back again and he was gone. He heard my last name and got the hell out of dodge. I looked in the hallway but he was already gone.
No fucking way. That REALLY sounds like something that can only happen in movies. Let me guess ... after him finding out that you both like astrology , he invited you over to watch the stars and then you both fell in love ? XD.

Just kidding. If hes really the killer i hope they'll dig something up. You never know when a case might get solved. Sometimes it just takes a VERY long time.

Yes, i knew and hung out frequently with a dude who killed his dad with a 9 millimeter, then left him in a room in the house covered in a blanket, he continued to go to work and invite people over to the house for a week before the murder was discovered.
Have people made YouTube videos of this by chance? I feel like this is familiar or maybe that has just happened many times lol

Yep, my ex boyfriend (we will call him S) ended up stabbing my bestfriend (we will call him P) to death because S thought P stole a couple pills and a gram of weed. S went back home after killing P to find all of his stuff untouched. S is in jail now obviously but super fucked regardless.

Boot.Party

This user was banned
Aye my grandfather was a grand master of the KKK back in the 20’s and my dad is serving life for a rape/double homicide on a snitches wife

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
To murder is to feel power. To feel such power is to feel God-like. To feel God-like is to admit full delusion, knowingly or not, because God is imaginary.

noobdad44

Fresh Meat
My cousin helped murder a young man over ratting out someone for theft. He was put to death at Parchman (Mississippi State Penitentiary). His name was Dale Bishop.

*edit
I have known 2 other people that have killed another human that was not done in self defense. Both are dead now.
It seems when you live by the gun you die by the gun. Live fast die fast. May God have mercy on our souls especially them…
To murder is to feel power. To feel such power is to feel God-like. To feel God-like is to admit full delusion, knowingly or not, because God is imaginary.
You really think we came from monkeys? Foolish fool. We’re built perfectly to spec. Literally organic batteries and you think this was thru luck and a mistake???? Intelligent design trumps atheism and evolution any day. Big brain time analyze the situation and could you really conclude we’re monkeys????
Aye my grandfather was a grand master of the KKK back in the 20’s and my dad is serving life for a rape/double homicide on a snitches wife
Damn a rape??? That’s all bad. Lol might as well be a snitch piece of shit being a rapist is way worse lmaoo
Yep, my ex boyfriend (we will call him S) ended up stabbing my bestfriend (we will call him P) to death because S thought P stole a couple pills and a gram of weed. S went back home after killing P to find all of his stuff untouched. S is in jail now obviously but super fucked regardless.
He didn’t like him Bc he was black and your “best friend” good job on getting Tyrone murked 🤣
Explain in average joe terms? Fucking speaking Chinese tf

Last edited:

Punkjunkie$

Lurker
I did about 5 1/2 years in prison for armed robbery so I've spent alot of time around alot of killers and most of them were actually hella good people that just got caught up in bad situations

pharaoh313

Rookie
A few guys I went to high school with killed people as soon as we graduated. A few are just now getting out of prision

All of them had smoking hot girlfriends waiting for them when they got out LOL. I see them on Facebook now
Good for them but it still has me wondering how - when they were in there for 10 or 15 years

My Dad killed folks but I wouldn't say murder but just War
My Dad is a Vietnam Vet - He said some shit he did was for survival, Oh I definitely might have some siblings over there & he lost his favorite cousin over there who was in the same platoon - after that, he said he didn't even realize everything he did into he was back home.

McM

ARSELING
gähn1.jpg

Blackpi11

Rookie
I do know people who have killed other people. They don't have wings or 4 arms, just regular people who just happen to have taken lives. Nothing special about them...
A few guys I went to high school with killed people as soon as we graduated. A few are just now getting out of prision

All of them had smoking hot girlfriends waiting for them when they got out LOL. I see them on Facebook now
Good for them but it still has me wondering how - when they were in there for 10 or 15 years

My Dad killed folks but I wouldn't say murder but just War
My Dad is a Vietnam Vet - He said some shit he did was for survival, Oh I definitely might have some siblings over there & he lost his favorite cousin over there who was in the same platoon - after that, he said he didn't even realize everything he did into he was back home.
I have/had people in my family who participated in conflicts too and they never boast about what they did even if they have medals and so on.

Back