Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thatonegirl:)

This user was banned
Sounds Awesome. :Happy: First question I guess is did he smell the stench or hear the tools jeff used to cut up victims, and did anyone ever think something the least bit strange was happening?
Apparently there was no smell but they said it always sounded like he had a chainsaw. But nothing out of the ordinary, they said Jeffrey would act like a normal person like hold doors for them and say hi from time to time.

Bigxby

Lurker
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Yeah my friend when I was 15 stabbed his mother in the heart 3 times dragged her body into the closet and took off with her car they found him 6 hours later hiding in a garbage can. Another friend of mine stabbed her molester to death and I've almost caught a attempted murder charge for pistol whipping to dudes in their home.

witchbitch666

the devil's peep show
Yeah my friend when I was 15 stabbed his mother in the heart 3 times dragged her body into the closet and took off with her car they found him 6 hours later hiding in a garbage can. Another friend of mine stabbed her molester to death and I've almost caught a attempted murder charge for pistol whipping to dudes in their home.
Props to the chick who stabbed her abuser.. Lol

Stoney3057

NewbieX
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I went to school with someone named Jeffrey Dahmer. Yes he was werid back then. The school was Revere High school.

Why yes, I'm originally from Mexico so yeah, it's as fucked up as you probably hear, just in the city where I born was a massacre of 14 people with a 1 y.o baby included and I could see the whole mess, thanks to that, the government had an excuse to create "the national guard" which is nothing more than a private army at the disposal of a single party, well that's another story but yeah, there you can see a murder in every corner really.

Carfer

Lurker
I knew John McCluskey as an acquaintance but was friends with his cousin Cassie who broke him out of prison. Their story is on Wikipedia under "Arizona prison break of 2010." A few months before she cut through a fence to break him and two other people out, Cassie had started using meth and got into it bad. That happened because she was visiting him in prison and got blackmailed to transport meth by some other prisoners.

I met John before he got locked up. I actually wouldn't get out of my car the first time I saw him. He was looking at everything like he was casing it, including me. Then his mom came out of her store and introduced us.

I always liked Cassie but never understood her real relationship with John, just knew she always had excuses for his behavior. I think she broke him out because they were terrified of the prisoners making them transport drugs, but that's just a theory. They ended up going on a joyride for a few days where they killed a couple for their truck and we're eventually caught at a campsite.

John died in prison a few years ago of some disease. I think Cassie is probably the only person who ever really knew him. Sometimes I feel sorry for her but we all get to where we get from the decisions we make, even if we're not aware of making them at the time.

McTwatFace

My-Farts-Smell-Like-Roses💋
I work with students at a college and I had one from Iran... learning English. Kept joking around saying he has a bomb in his bag or some shit. One day he didnt turn up to college and I was texting him where are you etc.. next thing I get a knock at door from police saying my number all over his phone and he was arrested for murdering his girlfriends ex boyfriend because she wanted to go back with him! 😱

12 years ago, i started working in a distribution centre where i met this guy, who just started working there some time after me. This guy was always bragging about how rich his parents where and had the craziest stories to tell. But he told them in a way that you would believe every word. He was very social and charismatic. He convinced a couple of coworkers into giving him money, as a advance for some goods he could get at low prices. Weeks went by and the coworkers got suspicious that they were being scammed by this guy, seeing as he never delivered the goods. When they demanded their money back, he said, don't worry, you will have the money by Monday. I started my shift on Mondaymorning and he was not there. I will never forget what a coworker told me that morning, when I asked what happened. The guy killed his parents in their sleep, went for drinks with his friends en came back the next day to set the house on fire. Luckily a neighbour smelled the fumes from the fire starting and called the fire brigade. The firemen found the bodies in bed with their heads bashed in. He used a block of firewood. In his car, police found a book titled "a perfect murder"... I was in shock that i worked with this psychopath for weeks. On another note, the coworkers never got their money back.

Astroth

Lurker
My nephew killed my sister (his mother) with a baseball bat. They were both probably high as hell on god knows what. Probably meth. I'm told that he broke the bat in the process.
I hadn't been close with them in years because of their choice of lifestyle, so it wasn't the most devastating news to hear. It didn't surprise me that one of them was dead but the fact that one killed the other did, at least at the time. For all I know she begged him to put her out of her misery.
I had lost a bother to overdose a couple of years prior. Getting a call about one of my brothers or sisters being dead was getting to be a thing every couple of years.
I have other siblings that I couldn't feel less for also, but others that I care for. I am very close with my oldest brother but I have another one that could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't care other than how it would effect my mother.

While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive is never
I'm here for the details lol if you're comfortable w sharing
I’ve never met him myself, but my mother was murdered by a serial killer.🤦🏽‍♀️ I refused to go to the court hearings because obviously it’s a touchy issue.

Astroth

Lurker
I live right outside Tupelo, MS. I was raised on military bases from east coast to west then got into the trades and traveled to almost every state but settled here due to my parents. My father has owned this property for a few generations and didn’t want to give it up. It has some rich history around here. It is said that my grandfather and grandmother’s brother were hitmen. I have never met either. We have 2 pretty big lakes out back and I would hate for them to be dredged. Hell, Jimmy Hoffa could be in one of them...LOL.
Jimmy was incinerated in Detroit.
My friend's dad was in the Detroit mob. His dad is in books written about the Detroit mob along with other relatives of his. It's no bullshit.My friend told me once that his dad was being investigated by the FBI about being involved in the part ownership of that incinerator.
Then many years later I watch the movie "The Irishman" and that's in the movie.
I'm like, holy shit that's gotta be true.
The dude was cooked in an incinerator. There's no body to be found. It's gone.

Just spoke to a friend i have known for 20+ years and he had been sent down for stabbing a black guy 37 times!
Found him in bed with his gf and he was a member of opposing gang!
His gf had been giving the black guy all the info on my mates gang whereabouts and doings, and 2 of my paks mates had been killed because of this!

Raider1096

Best in Crash
I worked with someone in the past who, never claimed it but, I don't think he ended up in prison for 30 years for the reasons he gave me. Claimed he was a drug dealer which I believe, but I'm sure he's probably offed a few people in the day.

Was a super cool guy though, he turned himself around and found god and all that shit after he got out. Was weird for me as a 25 year old to be training someone old enough to be my dad. Cars had carburetors still when he went in, so all this fuel injection shit was beyond him.

Not Here

Lurker
I know 2 guys for sure. One was actually on the first 48. I believe the episode is called blindsided. I knew him briefly cause his sisters bf lived in the same apt complex. The other guy i knew since he was a child. I was good friends with his brother and and knew his immediate family and some uncles, aunts and cousins. He and another guy worked for a drug dealer and went to collect a drug debt from a woman that owed money. When she opened the door, they asked where the money was, she told them where it was and they shot her in front of like 4 or 5 kids. I actually haven't seen these guys in over 20+ years, so when i think about my friends little brother i remember this little 8 year old kid with buck teeth in his oversized soccer uniform that i walked to the store to buy school supplies. When i saw his mug shot it looked like someone that had been to hell and back. There's other stories I've heard about people i know that have killed and have been killed but stories i can't confirm and honestly don't want to. Id like to remember them as i knew them. There's also another episode of the first 48 where the crime scene is the apt complex where i lived as a kid in 88 89 when i was 6 7 year old. You actually see my old back door. The victims neighbors hadn't heard from the guy in days, so they broke into his apt to check on him and found his body in the bathtub with his throat slit. Can't remember the name of the episode but but all this happened in Dallas.

DaisyPug

Lurker
I guess you and I don't know each other, but now you can say you have at least met one.

Back