cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
They Can't Be There By Choice
IMG_8448.jpeg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
They Can't Be There By Choice
View attachment 696272
So, are there surgeons out there who will do the 'bottom surgery' for these de Down and outs?

I remember a few years ago in Aus the ABC had a show that featured a guy electric wheel chair bound and non verbal with CP all twisted up with a dress on 'explaining' that he wanted to be a woman. I thought at the time why bother with all your other issues dude? It just looked ludicrous.

These Downies must have been force fed a diet of pro trans stuff by their carers. So 'progressive' even California would think twice (no offence Zero...)

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
So, are there surgeons out there who will do the 'bottom surgery' for these de Down and outs?

I remember a few years ago in Aus the ABC had a show that featured a guy electric wheel chair bound and non verbal with CP all twisted up with a dress on 'explaining' that he wanted to be a woman. I thought at the time why bother with all your other issues dude? It just looked ludicrous.

These Downies must have been force fed a diet of pro trans stuff by their carers. So 'progressive' even California would think twice (no offence Zero...)
I surely hope they're just playing a bit of drag and not the trans version of mental defectivity. If a surgeon would do so it'd be most unethical and criminal.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
This must be some kind of Tardsploitation going on. Made them do a dress up parade at the tard centre for shits and giggles. I doubt any of them will remember what they did an hour from now.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
It's just like when we were children dressing up in our parents clothes, princess outfits, etc. They have minds of children and those sick tranny fucks will exploit the innocent at every turn for their "cause" I used to not care about the issue. Do what makes you happy, just stay the fuck away from me. But now I fucking hate this shit that they're force feeding us. They're going to end up doing the exact opposite of what they say they want, because they don't want to be treated like everyone else. They want to be treated BETTER THAN every one else. Just like all greedy, self centered narcissists want. ALL TRANNYS ARE NARCISSISTS, prove me wrong

Back