Warning:Children ~Driver Hits Girl Who Goes Flying~ (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:facepalm:

In Krasnoyarsk, the driver took down a 10-year-old girl at the crossing: she was thrown into the air from the impact

The 36-year-old driver was driving at an unspecified traffic light and flew into a schoolgirl who decided to quickly cross the road. As a result, the girl ended up in the hospital with various injuries.

Now inspectors are trying to find out what traffic signal was at the controlled pedestrian crossing, through which the child ran.

stillbody

Well Known Member
C68BAEE5-EEDC-4B52-B86F-5D773DD2B693.gif

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
technically she wasnt on the crossing when she was hit and doesnt look like theres any signal either, she just ran without looking

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
It's weird because she IS waiting for traffic to go by first. Next, she just runs without looking left at all...... poor, stupid girl.... Sorry. I tend to get angry when I feel helpless..

hispammic

Rookie
:facepalm:

In Krasnoyarsk, the driver took down a 10-year-old girl at the crossing: she was thrown into the air from the impact

The 36-year-old driver was driving at an unspecified traffic light and flew into a schoolgirl who decided to quickly cross the road. As a result, the girl ended up in the hospital with various injuries.

Now inspectors are trying to find out what traffic signal was at the controlled pedestrian crossing, through which the child ran.

View attachment 699691
shes ten???

BleedThrough

Hi I'm BleedThrough. I'll be your nurse today
She didn't even look in the direction the car was coming from. Haha ffs.....hard to feel bad for them when they're fucking idiots about it

Back