accident Drunk driver took his life (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
In Moscow, a drunk who was driving a car a month ago, this time caused a fatal accident

The Omoda driver, while intoxicated, drove through a red traffic light and crashed into another car. As a result, a 26-year-old guy who was on his way to his first day of work at Sheremetyevo, where he had just gotten a job, died.

The alcoholic was detained (he is on the left in the photo). He was already detained a month ago, when he and a fellow drunk organized a GTA race on the streets of Moscow.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
In Moscow, a drunk who was driving a car a month ago, this time caused a fatal accident

The Omoda driver, while intoxicated, drove through a red traffic light and crashed into another car. As a result, a 26-year-old guy who was on his way to his first day of work at Sheremetyevo, where he had just gotten a job, died.

The alcoholic was detained (he is on the left in the photo). He was already detained a month ago, when he and a fellow drunk organized a GTA race on the streets of Moscow.

View attachment 777879
View attachment 777880
For people who say they don't believe in God, what hope is there in this world?

Ripcord97

AKA Conan
Normally windshield wipers suck in Russia. These work pretty good. Bravo.
1714488500066.png

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Like believing in a made up deity makes any difference 🤣🤦‍♂️ if your god existed why is the world in such a mess 🤷‍♂️ why is there so much hurt and hate in most people?

What the fuck is he waiting for before he intervenes
Like I said in another post. They don’t know the pyramids were constructed but miraculously know every detail about the beginning of time and Jesus?

Fun fact

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I've driven drunk before when I was young and stupid, but I drove cautiously. He was not only drunk, but driving like a fucking psychopath.

Like believing in a made up deity makes any difference 🤣🤦‍♂️ if your god existed why is the world in such a mess 🤷‍♂️ why is there so much hurt and hate in most people?

He isn't interventionist, that's not how it works. Everyone has free will, this moron chose to drive drunk and killed someone, who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. :shrug:

slickrick27

Well Known Member

If you think this is bad you havent seen nothing yet. God's patience is long. Things havent gotten bad enough yet. You'll probably see in your lifetime the tribulation that's about to come. Unlike anything the world has ever seen before. Then you'll start understanding God's mercy and grace. Until then, enjoy the world and your life before things get really bad bro.

methedup77

Forum Veteran
I've driven drunk before when I was young and stupid, but I drove cautiously. He was not only drunk, but driving like a fucking psychopath.

He isn't interventionist, that's not how it works. Everyone has free will, this moron chose to drive drunk and killed someone, who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. :shrug:
Correction. He was at the right place the wrong time. He was meant to be there

If you think this is bad you havent seen nothing yet. God's patience is long. Things havent gotten bad enough yet. You'll probably see in your lifetime the tribulation that's about to come. Unlike anything the world has ever seen before. Then you'll start understanding God's mercy and grace. Until then, enjoy the world and your life before things get really bad bro.
Idk what koolaid you’re drinking but I want no part if that’s the type of insanity it give you. The world went through many changes before humans existed and it’ll go through more. Well never see it.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
Correction. He was at the right place the wrong time. He was meant to be there

Idk what koolaid you’re drinking but I want no part if that’s the type of insanity it give you. The world went through many changes before humans existed and it’ll go through more. Well never see it.
I certainly think we will see it in our lifetimes. Probably within the next 10-20 years or sooner.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
How do you know how it works 🤔 because a made up book that has been changed more than 30000 times told you?

You don't know your gods plan 🤷‍♂️

And if everyone has free will, why does your god punish them when they exercise their free will and choose not to believe in him??

Back