accident Drunk driver took his life (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
If you think this is bad you havent seen nothing yet. God's patience is long. Things havent gotten bad enough yet. You'll probably see in your lifetime the tribulation that's about to come. Unlike anything the world has ever seen before. Then you'll start understanding God's mercy and grace. Until then, enjoy the world and your life before things get really bad bro.
Tell that to the people living in places like Haiti, Gaza, ukraine, Myanmar, etc 🤷‍♂️

I will see more bad shit that HUMANS do to each other without a doubt, but your imaginary sky man doesn't exist (prove me wrong) so he won't be doing shit 😆

And I always enjoy life, even if the worlds burning down I'll still have a spliff in hand, drinking some AU vodka and listening to Drum and bass, watching everything go to shit until it's my turn to burn 🤷‍♂️ and then if your god was real and I got to meet him I'd call him a useless cunt and give him a right hook

slickrick27

Well Known Member
How do you know how it works 🤔 because a made up book that has been changed more than 30000 times told you?

You don't know your gods plan 🤷‍♂️

And if everyone has free will, why does your god punish them when they exercise their free will and choose not to believe in him??
You got alot of good questions damo. The answers to those questions are out there. It just depends on you if your satisfied with them or not.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
How do you know how it works 🤔 because a made up book that has been changed more than 30000 times told you?

You don't know your gods plan 🤷‍♂️

And if everyone has free will, why does your god punish them when they exercise their free will and choose not to believe in him??
How do you know it's him punishing them? :shrug:

methedup77

Forum Veteran
I certainly think we will see it in our lifetimes. Probably within the next 10-20 years or sooner.
I guess I’ll shall call you the Messiah? Or Nostradamus. Which is it? Either way? Jesus won’t be coming down. But we may get to see some niggers burning on crosses in 15-20 yrs?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
You got alot of good questions damo. The answers to those questions are out there. It just depends on you if your satisfied with them or not.
Not the right answers though eh 🤷‍♂️

You lot preach that if humans sin they will go to hell when they die, your god supposedly cast satan to earth and he has ruled over the earth ever since....

So by the logic of your bible, we must all be living in hell already 🤔 in which case we've all sinned in a previous life and have been sent to hell as punishment by your all loving, all caring sky man.....

I think your god is dead bro 😆

How do you know it's him punishing them? :shrug:
That's true it could be anyone of your 5000+ imaginary gods 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
I guess I’ll shall call you the Messiah? Or Nostradamus. Which is it? Either way? Jesus won’t be coming down. But we may get to see some niggers burning on crosses in 15-20 yrs?
flaming nigger.jpg

Back