Police Drunk Mexican gets his head Blown Off with Shotgun at Close Range (no gore) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I knew the cop was going to murder that guy. For one they were sleeping and highly intoxicated. So following orders was never a priority. Secondly they could have unlocked the vehicle and nabbed the driver but never did.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
I wish there was more videos of the police getting their heads blown off while sleeping off a hangover in their car while getting paid with our money. Unfortunately the police doing most of the killing.
It's crazy cuz i just read an article about a 18 year old girl in Louisville, Kentucky that's being charged with "attempted murder" on a police officer. Story goes that the officer saw her in a park before it was quote unquote *open* whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean... So he calls her over to his vehicle and starts running her name. While he's looking for a reason to fuck over this little girl, she decides to run. He chased her about a block then she stops and by the officers own words "she puts her hands in the air." So he goes to cuff her but claims she turned around and tried to stab his face with a screwdriver, (I don't know how he didn't see a screwdriver in her hand when they were up in the air). He went to the hospital but was discharged a couple hours later, so he obviously wasn't too beat up, (real tough guy to go to the hospital at all after getting slapped by an 18 year old girl huh..?). Now this girl who has JUST started her life in this world that is hard enough to survive in without legal shit to deal with is being charged with "ATTEMPTED MURDER!" (Oh and she's white, cuz I know that matters sooo much to some of you). I did a inmate search after reading the article and that is the ONLY charge she is being charged with.
Now for all you ignorant naive boot licking dick suckers living in bumble fuck that don't know... The police will *always* pile on as many charges as possible in each arrest knowing that the minor ones will be dismissed but considered in plea deals and exaggerate the serious charges like for example making "delivery of controlled substance" which is a class 1 felony punishable by 4-15 years into a class X felony by adding "sold within 1,000 feet of park, school, or church" which pushes it up to 6-30 years. This is done so that the defense & Prosecutor can make plea bargains to avoid trial by assuming guilt on an agreed class. But if you choose to plea Not guilty and go to trial then all charges run concurrent and sentencing is left to the judge w/o "leniency.")
So going back to this girl in Kentucky... She is being charged with attempted murder which is a class X felony (6-30yrs). She can take that to trial or take a possible plea deal of assault w/ a deadly weapon on a peace officer which is a class 1 (4-15yrs). And due to lack of ANY other charges, that means she will be doing a minimum of 4 years in prison with a "prison number" (any future charges convicted of immediately disqualify probation and require time at home penitentiary) & felony on record (career, housing, financial loan, passport, interstate travel, firearm ban, etc. limitations) JUST because some 30 year old man decided to harass her at a park making her scared enough to run until tired so then at the very most slapping him in the face leaving no cut or bruises, but a "red mark" on his face (which probably made him feel a little less than a man).
Forget the screw driver, because it probably wasn't even in her hand but most likely her purse or backpack. There's another case from a similar article where a shoplifter had a knife in her purse, so a male officer put it in his vehicle with her property & evidence bag while she was still in handcuffs outside the vehicle. She ran with the handcuffs on and a female officer tripped over her own fat foot falling on her face. The knife was in the sqaud car the entire time! This was all caught on camera and they STILL charged her with "attempted murder", assault with a deadly weapon on a peace officer (knife), resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and theft under $20 (shampoo, conditioner, bag of chips).
So when y'all Wana defend the police and talk about what they have to deal with... STOP and think about what WE have to deal with first... And think about whose life is more effected, the assholes that willingly engage themselves in these situations only to laugh about it later with their co-workers or the people on the street, prisons, or 6 feet under minding their own damn business, just trying to survive in a unforgiving world.
-FUCK THE POLICE -

Back