bizarre Dude Drove Over Woman Several Times In New Jersey (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘.
I can understand doing this to someone you know and hate but not some random person that pissed you off once.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
There is one main reason this woman lived, and it relates to the wise decision she made to run into a yard.
Ground is softer than pavement. It cushions and has give.
When he ran her over, her body was pressed into the earth instead of into a solid paved street that would have scrapped, grinded and pushed her against its unyielding surface.

Since she lived he will probs get off with attempted manslaughter (as murder charges require premeditation, this would be considered a Heat of Passion), aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, property trespassing and damage at least. Hell, fucker will prob plead down to one charge of aggravated assault and be back on the road in 5 years

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
OOOOOHOHOHOHOO! GOTCHA BITCH!!! - Donald Trump Says | Make a Meme

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
How fucking messy, shoot tha bitch and drive away. Amateurs!
There is one main reason this woman lived, and it relates to the wise decision she made to run into a yard.
When he ran her over, her body was pressed into the earth instead of into a solid paved street that would have scrapped, grinded and pushed her against its unyielding surface.

Since she lived he will probs get off with attempted manslaughter (as murder charges require premeditation, this would be considered a Heat of Passion), aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, property trespassing and damage at least. Hell, fucker will prob plead down to one charge of aggravated assault and be back on the road in 5 years
Also mitsibushis dont weigh shit, ive hit deer with them hard, destroys your vehicle and the deer laughs at u.

H82Go8675309

๐‰๐ซ
Lol, I've only passed through but, last person I know that went there (I think they were born there, visiting fam), idk where they parked but, their vehicle was broken into & all their shit was stolen & that was years ago too. Seems Elizabeth definitely went down hill (they told me lots about their hometown).
I think they grew up there in the 70s-80s.

gimmeheadshotz

Morbid Musician
People are freakin nuts! What could drive someone to that level of insanity?
Cheating whores..
What a hero that guy is with his ever so protective blaring hornโ€ฆ why not drive in front of the guy or ram him if u really gave to shits, instead of taking out ur camera thinking about how many views this will get SMH

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Yep! A Fantastic Judicial System, Isn't it?
SP

H82Go8675309

๐‰๐ซ
*Taxation without representation moreso.
Cheating whores..
What a hero that guy is with his ever so protective blaring hornโ€ฆ why not drive in front of the guy or ram him if u really gave to shits, instead of taking out ur camera thinking about how many views this will get SMH

Footage seen taken from some one who obviously wouldn't have had time to do that.
You would be at fault then if you rammed him if you could. Good luck getting insurance even if you were a low-key hero.
Do you think the bus driver should of said, "Hang on kids, watch this shit..." or what? ๐Ÿคฃ

I think ultimately in this case the CAMERA was the issue, hers, all over what should've been a minor thing to him...but, maybe he really, really hated being on camera because he has a secret identity, wasn't insured, was having a bad day cuz he's constipated all the time, nobody really knows. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Maybe he really didn't want her to record him for evidentiary purposes & wanted that footage she took.

Last edited:
Back