Favorite Serial Killer (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

destro088

Got mounted by an alligator
U know what would have been poetic justice.. Aileen wournos killing gary ridgway after he raped her. ..

With that beeing said.. Ill think i go for vlad tepes. impaling turks and such..
Vlad Tepes was a national hero though. That defended the lands against invading hordes. I don't really think he should be grouped into the serial killer category. If Anything he was more of a war criminal. Not trying to debate anything you have to say just expressing my views on the matter.

mrs.dahmer

misanthropist, necrophile, cannibal, hedonist
Ima have to go with Bobby Joe Long, and its not for anything other than the fact that he's a super nice dude, very caring person, and a great friend!

well, on that note, i also have to say i like Keith Jesperson. (AKA, The Happy Face Killer) actually, i can honestly say that i love him. as he is also a great guy, and has been a very dear friend to me for a couple years now.AND hes a babe!! and at 6ft 6in, i would LOVE to be manhandled by him!! (too bad he doesnt get conjugal visits!) plus, he doesnt mind a bit that i still love and worship Jeff Dahmer. im HIS till the end baby! (or, at least i HOPE ill be his AT the end!)

Zascha

Lurker
YI actually have no idea who to pick.
I have a great interest in many of them Dennis Nilsen, The Hillside Stranglers, Bundy, Bobby Joe Long, Henry Lee Lucas, the Yorkshire ripper, and so on.
For a long time I was reading a lot about Ed Gein. But now I'm also taking an "interest" in the Zodiac killer and B.T.K. (Dennis Rader), because of their contact with the media (and the fact that the reason why B.T.K. was caught was because of his need to be in the media), and the fact that the Zodiac was never found.
I also finished a book about Jack the Ripper, where the author is convinced that it's the artist Walter Sickertt who killed in the fall of 1888, but I seriously doubt that.

mrs.dahmer

YI actually have no idea who to pick.
I have a great interest in many of them Dennis Nilsen, The Hillside Stranglers, Bundy, Bobby Joe Long, Henry Lee Lucas, the Yorkshire ripper, and so on.
For a long time I was reading a lot about Ed Gein. But now I'm also taking an "interest" in the Zodiac killer and B.T.K. (Dennis Rader), because of their contact with the media (and the fact that the reason why B.T.K. was caught was because of his need to be in the media), and the fact that the Zodiac was never found.
I also finished a book about Jack the Ripper, where the author is convinced that it's the artist Walter Sickertt who killed in the fall of 1888, but I seriously doubt that.
are you talking about the one by David Monaghan and Nigel Hawthorne?

Zascha

Lurker
"Portrait of a Killer."
I don't know if I would recommend it. I mean, she's done some good research about Walter Sickertt and stuff, but it proves absolutely nothing. She didn't convince me at all.
She does actually shortly mention Monaghan and Hawthorne in her book.

mrs.dahmer

the one i read was pretty good. its called Jack the Rippers Secret Confession. not the best book i ever read but, there were some compelling points.

mrs.dahmer

Dahmer was one creepy "person" ...
lol,,,yes a lot of people have that view of him. i see him differently but, i realize my view of him is not the most popular. and very unacceptable with a lot of people. i dont judge anyone. not Jeff, or those who dislike him.

Zascha

Lurker
I would still find him extremely ugly.
Maybe my taste in men are just weird then, but no, wouldn't find him handsome whether he was a serial killer or not.

mrs.dahmer

ha, ha, well, if thats true then, maybe the people he killed deserved to be killed too? you know, nobody ever seems to realize, that his victims wernt all so innocent. they were, arsonists, rapists, and child molesters. the guy that turned him in (Tracy Edwards) was wanted at the time for sexually assaulting a 13 year old girl. and is now in prison himself for murder.

Back