Favorite Serial Killer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrs.dahmer

misanthropist, necrophile, cannibal, hedonist
I would still find him extremely ugly.
Maybe my taste in men are just weird then, but no, wouldn't find him handsome whether he was a serial killer or not.
admittedly, i have very unusual taste in men. i have been told by many people. worked out good though, me and my friends were never attracted to the same guy.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
ha, ha, well, if thats true then, maybe the people he killed deserved to be killed too? you know, nobody ever seems to realize, that his victims wernt all so innocent. they were, arsonists, rapists, and child molesters. the guy that turned him in (Tracy Edwards) was wanted at the time for sexually assaulting a 13 year old girl. and is now in prison himself for murder.
im pretty sure last thing damher would've wanted was to be a made a saint out of.

mrs.dahmer

misanthropist, necrophile, cannibal, hedonist
Maybe my taste in men are just weird then, but no, wouldn't find him handsome whether he was a serial killer or not.
one of the reasons i like him is because he didnt want his victims to suffer. he always sedated them so that they didnt have to feel any pain. most killers, the fun is in the killing, once the victim is dead, the fun is over, and then its just work . time to dispose of the body and 'clean up'. with Jeff, the killing was the part he liked the least. his fun began postmortem, as he was a true necrophiliac.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
i can understand hes not your taste but "extremely ugly"? well if you say so..

social outcast

karma can be expected
West Mesa Killer cuz he's from my hometown (Albuquerque, NM) and to boot has not been caught! Gotta give it to the fellow to still be willing to play the game in this day in age of forensics/DNA technology.

Kichio

NewbieX
Ted Bundy, no competition. I don't know when I developed such a fascination with him and what he did, but last summer I read 'The Only Living Witness' and it threw me even deeper into this fascination. The length of his spree, the methods he used, the psychology and the game... I can't help but admire him in a way. He was obviously smart, too, and at the same time there is something missing. I wish I could describe it better, I really do.

ibsobr2

Lurker
geeeeez.. "kelly1220" i forgot all about the "bernardo" cases, and this guy talked his g/f..wife into any little thing he wanted....."karla" she was just released a short time ago, and guess what ? she isn't listed as a "sex offender" weeeeell, as of yet anyway !!

steven

ibsobr2

Lurker
Ted Bundy, no competition. I don't know when I developed such a fascination with him and what he did, but last summer I read 'The Only Living Witness' and it threw me even deeper into this fascination. The length of his spree, the methods he used, the psychology and the game... I can't help but admire him in a way. He was obviously smart, too, and at the same time there is something missing. I wish I could describe it better, I really do.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
geeeeez.. "kelly1220" i forgot all about the "bernardo" cases, and this guy talked his g/f..wife into any little thing he wanted....."karla" she was just released a short time ago, and guess what ? she isn't listed as a "sex offender" weeeeell, as of yet anyway !!

steven

She raped and killed her own 15 year old sister with him, she should be on a sex offenders register.

ibsobr2

Lurker
"kichio".... i'm "63", and grew up in a small town of "puyallup WA", in "tacoma WA" about 6 miles away, there was a 10 to 12 yr old girl that come up missing ( about 1966) the only evidence they had, was she was taken out through the back patio door, and there was a wet tennis shoe "foot print" on the door step(i think they found her a few days later -raped,and beaten to death), but it wasn't until later in yrs. when "bundy" was caught, they discovered he was the "paper boy" in that neighbor-hood, and at the time, he was about 15 or 16 !! all the detectives felt that she was probably his first victim !! ( though, he never talked of that one ) i was in hi-school at the time, and this is probably when people first started keeping better track of children, at least in our area !!

just some thoughts......steven

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
"kichio".... i'm "63", and grew up in a small town of "puyallup WA", in "tacoma WA" about 6 miles away, there was a 10 to 12 yr old girl that come up missing ( about 1966) the only evidence they had, was she was taken out through the back patio door, and there was a wet tennis shoe "foot print" on the door step(i think they found her a few days later -raped,and beaten to death), but it wasn't until later in yrs. when "bundy" was caught, they discovered he was the "paper boy" in that neighbor-hood, and at the time, he was about 15 or 16 !! all the detectives felt that she was probably his first victim !! ( though, he never talked of that one ) i was in hi-school at the time, and this is probably when people first started keeping better track of children, at least in our area !!

just some thoughts......steven

Yeah when the F.B.I done his life plan they instantly linked him to that murder he was around 15 16

Victim13

victim13
She raped and killed her own 15 year old sister with him, she should be on a sex offenders register.

Karla Homolka's excuse that she was an unwilling participant in Paul Bernardo's crimes or that she did so just to please him or that she was afraid of him, etc. are belied by the video tape evidence and the sheer depravity of her sister's murder (not that the others were any less horrific). Granted, he was beating her savagely toward the end but most of the murders were committed prior to that. Granted she did drop a fine on Bernardo and that should of course have been taken into account. But, if only for her sister's death, she should have, in my opinion, received a much stiffer charge and sentence. For some reason I have always been turned off by this case. I don't feel anything but disgust for the murderers themselves. I find their murders uninteresting. Basically, Bernardo seems like nothing more than a boring jerk and Homolka just pathetic. I'm glad to hear that Bernardo's crying about not being able to leave his cell more than an hour a day. And Homolka, well, I hope she really isn't a psychotic and has think about what she did to her sister for the rest of her life.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★

Karla Homolka's excuse that she was an unwilling participant in Paul Bernardo's crimes or that she did so just to please him or that she was afraid of him, etc. are belied by the video tape evidence and the sheer depravity of her sister's murder (not that the others were any less horrific). Granted, he was beating her savagely toward the end but most of the murders were committed prior to that. Granted she did drop a fine on Bernardo and that should of course have been taken into account. But, if only for her sister's death, she should have, in my opinion, received a much stiffer charge and sentence. For some reason I have always been turned off by this case. I don't feel anything but disgust for the murderers themselves. I find their murders uninteresting. Basically, Bernardo seems like nothing more than a boring jerk and Homolka just pathetic. I'm glad to hear that Bernardo's crying about not being able to leave his cell more than an hour a day. And Homolka, well, I hope she really isn't a psychotic and has think about what she did to her sister for the rest of her life.

I know all about the case and the diff sentences and how shes free living under another name in Mexico or something she even has started a new family, im just saying she should be.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
i wish there was more info about Olga Hepnarová's personal background and not just records of her hanging.

RexServantGirlAnnihilator

Serial Killer in Training
YI actually have no idea who to pick.
I have a great interest in many of them Dennis Nilsen, The Hillside Stranglers, Bundy, Bobby Joe Long, Henry Lee Lucas, the Yorkshire ripper, and so on.
For a long time I was reading a lot about Ed Gein. But now I'm also taking an "interest" in the Zodiac killer and B.T.K. (Dennis Rader), because of their contact with the media (and the fact that the reason why B.T.K. was caught was because of his need to be in the media), and the fact that the Zodiac was never found.
I also finished a book about Jack the Ripper, where the author is convinced that it's the artist Walter Sickertt who killed in the fall of 1888, but I seriously doubt that.
Bobby Joe Long! I love him! And hes like a father figure to me! we write reg. back n forth.

Back