Favorite Serial Killer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

RexServantGirlAnnihilator

Serial Killer in Training
I cant pick one, Ima go with Bobby Joe Long, Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy, Ed Kemper, Dana Sue Gray. And I know he's not a serial killer but Seung Hui Cho (virginia tech).

Anyone wanna talk to me? i love talking about serial killers and murderers

Pablillo

NewbieX
Mine is Carl Panzram (hi everyone, I'm fresh meat btw)

I'll just quote some things he said:

"In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry." He confessed.

When he was about to die: "I wish the entire human race had one neck, and I had my hands around it!".

And last but not least, when the executioner asked him if he had any last word, Carl said: "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill ten men while you're fooling around!".

I love that dead fucker.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

"In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry." He confessed.

When he was about to die: "I wish the entire human race had one neck, and I had my hands around it!".

And last but not least, when the executioner asked him if he had any last word, Carl said: "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill ten men while you're fooling around!".

I love that dead fucker.
that Carl Panzram was one crazy mofo.wish there was more info about his personal life.

Msprissypants

Mors tua, vita mea
Short Bussed
I can't say I have a favorite serial killer, but I am intrigued with the ones in Russia and the former Soviet Republics, as well as South America.
Not often you hear of them though, but the scary part is, the smartest and most sadistic ones who have not been caught are still out there, the best ones quite possibly will never be known.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Green River killer! Because my 1st husband's runaway 16 yr.old prostitute cousin was his very 1st victim!! It is what made me so into all this gore and serial killer stuff!!

prick

Rookie
Id have to say Richard Ramirez He was such a dick head in San Quintin The guards would yell DEad man walking and he would be acting like a damn fool Yelling stupid shit with the birdcage on his head ( he was a spitter and biter ) and a diaper on ( he was known for shitting and pissing LOL ) He always had something to say like " Those fuckers wanted to die and other stuff )

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
iceman2.jpg
ice-man1.jpg
i-have-not-decided-on-my-favorite-serial-killer-yet-cause-there-so-many.
but-my-favorite-hit-man-of-all-time-who's-was-a-semi-serial-killer...was-da-ice-mam-richard-kuklinski.
h.b.o-did-two-good-doc's-on-him.if-you-want-to-see-the-face-of-pure-evil,watch-it-on-google
it-was-so-funny-when-the-doc-ask'ed-him-a-question-that-pissed-him-off.the-doc-turned-8-shades-white,man-if-looks-can-kill....i-lmao.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I don't think I admire or "Like" any of them. I am fascinated by their hobbies and cringe when I hear the tales of the victims of their nightmares. We are all like this to some point, its human nature to want to hear all the gruesome details of their poor victims, then we show fear and disgust at the proper moments while others are around to see us. Later, behind our closed doors and window shades we seek the gruesome details to recapture that initial tingle feeling we had when we first heard the news of the killings. Our drug, the excitement looking into their eyes and seeking that shimmer in their eyes that they save only for the ones who die at the end of their finger tips. The one who gave me nightmares was always Albert Fish. This man was a walking container of evil. He enjoyed the sound of suffering children. It was a drug for him, he craved it and enjoyed it fully when he had the children in his grasp. If I had a face for pure evil it would be Albert Fish. No part of him was human and no part of him was animal. This killer was pure evil, nothing more and nothing less. Just pure solid evil.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
when-it-comes-to-killing-innocent-children-in-gore-sites,-it's-something-that-bothers-me-a-bit.
but-this-guy-albert-fish-was-fucking-nuts.,,,,not-a-recommended-baby-sister.
screwy.f balls.gif

RexServantGirlAnnihilator

Serial Killer in Training

I love that dead fucker.
So awesome!!! I think I found one of my new fav's!

TheDuckingtons

Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
I find the Leonard Lake-Charles Ng murders fascinating, and I don't know why. Ed Kemper is probably my favorite though. He is a fascinating interview on the documentaries I've seen on him. Crazy that he is also 6 foot 9-and has an IQ that is at a genius level I believe.

Back