Favorite Serial Killer (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
I find the Leonard Lake-Charles Ng murders fascinating, and I don't know why. Ed Kemper is probably my favorite though. He is a fascinating interview on the documentaries I've seen on him. Crazy that he is also 6 foot 9-and has an IQ that is at a genius level I believe.
he's like a real life Hannibal Lector

Name one serial killer that you like/admire, and a detailed reason why.
The Zodiac. He toyed with the police and practically lead them right to him but they were too damn stupid to find him. To this day, he is still unknown. He's the strong, silent type.

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
Moor Murders
Just because of the weird fucking relationship between the two killers Myra and Ian

skibbyjack

NewbieX
for me it's a draw between Andrei Chikatilo and Ed Kemper. Chikatilo had the body count, the rage, the shocking, cannibalism...he could have been the inspiration for almost any modern serial killer movie. He had a traumatic childhood, was just an average guy, sexually frustrated, socially awkward, and aspired to a better social standing and then just took all that rage out on people all over Russia for years and eventually made the Russians admit that serial killers weren't just a western problem. And Kemper had this attitude. He was on a mission to prove that he was smart and useful and that everyone under-estimated. That and his comment about his mother's larynx in his interview.

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian, Alžbeta Bátoriová in Slovak; 7 August 1560 – 21 August 1614) was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of Hungarian nobility. Although the number of murders is debated, she has been labeled the most prolific female serial killer in history and is remembered as the "Blood Countess."
After her husband Ferenc Nádasdy's death, she and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls, with one witness attributing to them over 650 victims, though the number for which they were convicted was 80.[2] Elizabeth herself was neither tried nor convicted. In 1610, she was imprisoned in the Csejte Castle, now in Slovakia and known as Čachtice, where she remained bricked in a set of rooms until her death four years later.
Later writings about the case have led to legendary accounts of the Countess bathing in the blood of virgins in order to retain her youth and subsequently also to comparisons with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and to modern nicknames of the Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.
2338044407_1.jpg

WHIP

Elite
Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian, Alžbeta Bátoriová in Slovak; 7 August 1560 – 21 August 1614) was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of Hungarian nobility. Although the number of murders is debated, she has been labeled the most prolific female serial killer in history and is remembered as the "Blood Countess."
After her husband Ferenc Nádasdy's death, she and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls, with one witness attributing to them over 650 victims, though the number for which they were convicted was 80.[2] Elizabeth herself was neither tried nor convicted. In 1610, she was imprisoned in the Csejte Castle, now in Slovakia and known as Čachtice, where she remained bricked in a set of rooms until her death four years later.
Later writings about the case have led to legendary accounts of the Countess bathing in the blood of virgins in order to retain her youth and subsequently also to comparisons with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and to modern nicknames of the Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.View attachment 55269

Sounds like someone you wouldnt want to screw with.:lol:

Sidetrack

Lurker
Geez how can you choose a favourite?? I can give a top 5 - but cant choose. Its a hard call when you consider all the serial killers that have come about - gotta consider different things - skill/personality/violence/intelligence/the x-factor ... u know?

i guess my fave cases are - in no particular order:

Sadie Mae Glutz - (Susan Atkins) from the Manson Family
Ivan Milat - The Backpacker Killler
Erzebet Bathory - Blood Countess
Robert Silveria - The Box Car Killer
Randy Kraft - The Scorecard Killer

that said ... its a hard call ...

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
I think my favourite would have to be Jack the Ripper, partly because they were the first famous murderer I ever heard of and also partly because they were never caught, however, the main reason are the crime scene & mortuary photos of some of the victims.
I find them far more haunting than other more gruesome pictures and videos of such things, I'm not entirely sure why but they've made quite an impression. For instance, I just watched the Luka Magnotta video, presuming it's him, I felt a certain mild distaste to the movie but nothing more than that.
Following young Jack, I'd have to put Ed Gein as my second favourite. His macabre collection of human bits and pieces, his grave-robbing, his lady suits and his upbringing are all quite remarkable and rather interesting.
I know many people have argued here that Ed isn't actually a serial killer, I disagree, he killed two people that we know of and there is a possibility that he killed more. Even if he only killed two I still think it qualifies him anyway, presumably if he hadn't been caught there would have been more. But even at two victims he shows all the hallmarks of a champion serial killer.
I think both my choices show that it's quality not quantity that count, mind you, I don't know about all serial killers.
Lastly, there isn't any absolute definition of what a serial killer is in all particulars. Until there is, I shall include Ed in this glorious list, you can deny him if you prefer.

skibbyjack

NewbieX
I feel sorry for Ed Kemper. His horrid cunt of a mother made him insane.

I understand the sentiment, but the fact that he killed co-eds who in no way reflected the personality traits of his mother short of the fact that they all seemed to be of a higher social standing (the one his mother aspired to) is where any sympathy that could have been earned is gone. The only act that i could understand is the death of his mother, shoving her larynx down the garbage disposal and even the murder of her best friend. Other then that i don't think that he was really trying to tell us he hated his mother, i think that he hated the social class that kept on rejecting him when he was more then capable of being a productive and functional member of it.

TheDuckingtons

Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
Randall Woodfield (The I-5 killer), and Jerry Brudos (The Shoe Fetish Slayer). They're homegrown Oregon boys like myself. My dad played football against Randall Woodfield in high school. Woodfield was drafted by the Green Bay Packers (even though he would later get cut). I can't pick just a single serial killer. They're all so unique and special in there own little ways!

TheDuckingtons

Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
Damnit! I forgot to say Peter Kurten (The Vampire of Dusseldorf). A true sadist who could only have an orgasm by stabbing his victims over and over. His head is currently on display at a "Ripley's Believe It or Not" in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. One of my favorite metal bands (don't like many) has a kick-ass song about him. "Vampire of Dusseldorf" by Macabre rocks!!!!!!

Weeping Tom

Ted Bundy, he hid himself real good, nobody would have suspected him. And I have to admit, he was pretty handsome.

I don't know about that, while 30 murders in 4 years is commendable, he didn't hide himself well for very long.
As to being handsome, well, he was alright looking in an average man sort of way, I know people have different tastes in these things...

PsychoManiac

NewbieX
I don't know about that, while 30 murders in 4 years is commendable, he didn't hide himself well for very long.
As to being handsome, well, he was alright looking in an average man sort of way, I know people have different tastes in these things...
You're right on that one, I just thought that, for 30 murders, albeit maybe more (who knows!), he did a ''good job'' on hiding himself, even for a limited amount of time. Don't take this as a confrontation, I don't wanna fight with you, just wanted to clarify my point of view, haha. As for the looks, I have to say that my beauty standarts are quite low, I would say that any average man is really good-looking! :p

Weeping Tom

You're right on that one, I just thought that, for 30 murders, albeit maybe more (who knows!), he did a ''good job'' on hiding himself, even for a limited amount of time. Don't take this as a confrontation, I don't wanna fight with you, just wanted to clarify my point of view, haha. As for the looks, I have to say that my beauty standarts are quite low, I would say that any average man is really good-looking! :p

PsychoManiac, I'm not looking for confrontation I just added my thoughts to your previous comment.
He's not unattractive in my opinion and you're certainly not alone in saying he's handsome, I just cannot see it.
30 victims in 4 years is a fair tally, no-one will argue about that but compared to Jack or BTK and he falls flat when one considers him hiding away.
You should pop over to the Luka video thread, always entertaining there.

PsychoManiac

NewbieX
Oh, well, if you compare him to BTK, then you're a 100% right, haha. Luka Magnotta ? I have to go on that thread, thanks for the heads up. I can't believe he got arrested that fast.

Weeping Tom

Oh, well, if you compare him to BTK, then you're a 100% right, haha. Luka Magnotta ? I have to go on that thread, thanks for the heads up. I can't believe he got arrested that fast.

Dear me, I seem to have been banned from the Luka thread, still it's worth popping in to have a look.

Back