Serious FBI Search At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Home Tied To Classified Material, Sources Say (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Plenum

Fresh Meat
You don't know fuck-all about it or law for that matter. You just keep that opinion of yours at your own front door for when they come for you.
Wow, so ANGRY!
Why?
Tell you what, drive over to Mar-a-largo and ask to be let in because you're looovvvee Trump. see what happens.... lol

Plenum

Fresh Meat
Guess you told me!
And now I'm a retard.

Thank you for setting me straight Tubemonkey.
I still love it that you say you aren't angry when you obviously are for no reason other than I post my view, lol

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Guess you told me!
And now I'm a retard.

Thank you for setting me straight Tubemonkey.
I still love it that you say you aren't angry when you obviously are for no reason other than I post my view, lol
You don't post a view, you post ignorance. By all means have at it.

Plenum

Fresh Meat
That's part of what they're trying to figure out. The FBI isn't SUPPOSED to have any political affiliations, but based on these recent events, there is now "viable" speculation that the FBI in fact leans to one side or the other...
Is there no end to how much some people will defend this guy?
Stop and think about this for a second. ANYTHING this guy does can be explained away as he's the victim or "fake news".

Instead of being part of the crowd because that's how you feel strong, look up information on personality cults.

Also stop and think about who would benefit from making up theories to keep this guy always correct no matter what, and thus keep your US divided. Someone who wants to keep him President because they know that while he SEEMS strong, he's really just a rich boy who uses shady business dealings to skirt the law and make YOU pay for all his bankruptcies, and keeps America weak, and under their thumb (Putin).

Maybe TLDR

And....
FLAME AWAY!

mrln

silent ghost
how was he able to walk out with them anyway?
shows you how lax the security detail is inside the WH for him to do this. or anyone for that matter.
he wont get in any trouble for this. fuckin guaranteed!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Is there no end to how much some people will defend this guy?
Stop and think about this for a second. ANYTHING this guy does can be explained away as he's the victim or "fake news".

Instead of being part of the crowd because that's how you feel strong, look up information on personality cults.

Also stop and think about who would benefit from making up theories to keep this guy always correct no matter what, and thus keep your US divided. Someone who wants to keep him President because they know that while he SEEMS strong, he's really just a rich boy who uses shady business dealings to skirt the law and make YOU pay for all his bankruptcies, and keeps America weak, and under their thumb (Putin).

Maybe TLDR

And....
FLAME AWAY!
You are really fucking stupid. That retarded piece of shit currently occupying the White House has 50 years of easily verifiable corruption behind him. Yet it is completely ignored by the media. They have been trying like hell to put something on Trump for the past six years or so and have failed at every attempt.

If you think it is Trump dividing the nation you are absolutely clueless or you're a lying piece of shit.

Plenum

Fresh Meat
"50 years of... corruption", where does that come from? Ignore d by the media! The media that makes money off of sensational stories! And they're IGNORING it? lol

Again, just like others here, so angry! Why do you think you're so angry at me? Stop... and think....

You sir, have been brainwashed and weaponised by Putin's social media forces. And to you're point of Biden? I don't like him, but I'd rather have a tuna fish sandwich sitting in your oval office that Trump. He's a glorified slumlord who has fooled you into thinking he cares about you.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
"50 years of... corruption", where does that come from? Ignore d by the media! The media that makes money off of sensational stories! And they're IGNORING it? lol

Again, just like others here, so angry! Why do you think you're so angry at me? Stop... and think....

You sir, have been brainwashed and weaponised by Putin's social media forces. And to you're point of Biden? I don't like him, but I'd rather have a tuna fish sandwich sitting in your oval office that Trump. He's a glorified slumlord who has fooled you into thinking he cares about you.
You have bgirl on your side now. This is confirmation that indeed you are a cunt. Sorry you had to find out this way...

Back