Serious FBI Search At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Home Tied To Classified Material, Sources Say (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
1660523793779.png

Plenum

Fresh Meat
Mind control, or "brainwashing" as it's commonly referred to by the media, is often viewed by many psychologists as science fiction. However, panelists stressed that mind control is being used by cults to recruit and maintain followers and can have dangerous and lasting psychological consequences.

Plenum

Fresh Meat
Cults often use behavior modification on followers, such as thought- stopping techniques and instilling an "us-versus-them" mindset, Hassan said. With thought-stopping techniques, members are taught to stop doubts from entering their consciousness about the cult, often with a key phrase they repeat. Phobia indoctrination is also used, where cults play on a person's irrational fears, with threats such as the person will develop cancer or go insane if he ever leaves or questions the group.

A destructive cult is an authoritarian regime, which uses deception when recruiting as well as mind-control techniques to make a person dependent and obedient, he said.

Al Qaeda fulfills the criteria for a destructive cult, Hassan said. "We need to apply what we know about destructive mind-control cults, and this should be a priority with the war on terrorism. We need to understand the psychological aspects of how people are recruited and indoctrinated so we can slow down recruitment. We need to help counsel former cult members and possibly use some of them in the war against terrorism."

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
"50 years of... corruption", where does that come from? Ignore d by the media! The media that makes money off of sensational stories! And they're IGNORING it? lol

Again, just like others here, so angry! Why do you think you're so angry at me? Stop... and think....

You sir, have been brainwashed and weaponised by Putin's social media forces. And to you're point of Biden? I don't like him, but I'd rather have a tuna fish sandwich sitting in your oval office that Trump. He's a glorified slumlord who has fooled you into thinking he cares about you.
50 years of corruption comes from fifty years of Joe Biden's time in politics. Based on what I have read from you, you have proven yourself to be extremly ignorant or a liar.

Trump is currently working on reforming the Republican party to remove RINOs and dead weight. What are the Democrats working on that will benefit Americans instead of foreigners and the lunatic fringe? Not a fucking thing.

Until somebody better comes along, Trump is the logical choice for the country. Nobody in their right mind should think otherwise at this point. Who would you recommend?

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Mind control, or "brainwashing" as it's commonly referred to by the media, is often viewed by many psychologists as science fiction. However, panelists stressed that mind control is being used by cults to recruit and maintain followers and can have dangerous and lasting psychological consequences.

See, this is why you're so fucking stupid. You're citing things that are being perpetuated on you by the lying media and democrats. They are the cult and ones who feed propaganda, you're the ignorant fuck that eats the shit they're feeding you. I, on the other hand am not a follower of Trump but respect his vision of American Exceptionalism and greatness. I'd love Desantis to run and win and carry the sword to slay the worthless cunts you admire.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Plenum

Fresh Meat
50 years of corruption comes from fifty years of Joe Biden's time in politics. Based on what I have read from you, you have proven yourself to be extremly ignorant or a liar.

Trump is currently working on reforming the Republican party to remove RINOs and dead weight. What are the Democrats working on that will benefit Americans instead of foreigners and the lunatic fringe? Not a fucking thing.

Until somebody better comes along, Trump is the logical choice for the country. Nobody in their right mind should think otherwise at this point. Who would you recommend?
As I expected... you're too far gone.

Plenum

Fresh Meat
See, this is why you're so fucking stupid. You're citing things that are being perpetuated on you by the lying media and democrats. They are the cult and ones who feed propaganda, you're the ignorant fuck that eats the shit they're feeding you. I, on the other hand am not a follower of Trump but respect his vision of American Exceptionalism and greatness. I'd love Desantis to run and win and carry the sword to slay the worthless cunts you admire.
Now I respect that. A candidate that stands for your viewpoints! We are on the same page sir!
Politicians are our representatives, not our idols to be worshipped as some seem to feel.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

I'm siding with U my friend;Trump is way more Productive for the American People!!! 100 Fkn%!!! 🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP
If he had anything incriminating, they would have him locked up already.... Just sayin.
EXACTLY! That's Y I'm fucking around Bro! U know what's up! 🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Vanilla isis is terrorizing their own people in defense of a reality TV personality. Cheeto appointed the judge that issued the warrant, appointed the head of the FBI that handled the search and the DOJ was following the law which included a Trump EO written to catch Hillary. 😆

He sold out his county and his supporters to the Saudis, of all people. Mike Flynn and Tom Barrack since at least 2019 were attempting to sell nuclear secrets to Muslims. If any of his reading challenged followers had read his books they would know that he has always been a selfish grifter, and him taking information he can personally profit from was always the plan.

You sheep hitched your wagon to a traitor that continues to extort money from you. The Saudis are probably building a weapon or plotting an attack on US soil. Their terrorists skipped town from a FL military base a few years ago. We were training their pilots.

Trumptard terrorism coming to a town near you.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Vanilla isis is terrorizing their own people in defense of a reality TV personality. Cheeto appointed the judge that issued the warrant, appointed the head of the FBI that handled the search and the DOJ was following the law which included a Trump EO written to catch Hillary. 😆

He sold out his county and his supporters to the Saudis, of all people. Mike Flynn and Tom Barrack since at least 2019 were attempting to sell nuclear secrets to Muslims. If any of his reading challenged followers had read his books they would know that he has always been a selfish grifter, and him taking information he can personally profit from was always the plan.

You sheep hitched your wagon to a traitor that continues to extort money from you. The Saudis are probably building a weapon or plotting an attack on US soil. Their terrorists skipped town from a FL military base a few years ago. We were training their pilots.

Shut the fuck up you lying scum cunt piece of shit.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Stupid cunt. Where you been? Crying over the failed January 6th fraud committee hearings?
That's for you to decide, and if it was me? Someone like Liz Cheney, who has been vilified for simply trying to do what she thinks is right.
Within reason. They're all on the take, but some still have the best interest of your US.
HAHA, you're pathetic as cheney is. she's toast and couldn't win local dog catcher LMFAO!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That's for you to decide, and if it was me? Someone like Liz Cheney, who has been vilified for simply trying to do what she thinks is right.
Within reason. They're all on the take, but some still have the best interest of your US.
Only a retard would support Liz Cheny. She is hated for not following the will of her constituents. What she thinks is right is not what her voters think is right.

Back