Serious FBI Search At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Home Tied To Classified Material, Sources Say (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You have bgirl on your side now. This is confirmation that indeed you are a cunt. Sorry you had to find out this way...
My acknowledgment is like a badge of honor. I don't give them to just any old posts. You and the rest of the shit squad throw them around so much they're meaningless and ignored. I'm sure you're used to feeling meaningless and ignored.

I've been busy. I have a daughter starting school, sports trips, vacation, & house guests, thanks for asking.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
My acknowledgment is like a badge of honor. I don't give them to just any old posts. You and the rest of the shit squad throw them around so much they're meaningless and ignored. I'm sure you're used to feeling meaningless and ignored.

I've been busy. I have a daughter starting school, sports trips, vacation, & house guests, thanks for asking.
Your acknowledgment only means you found someone as daft and ignorant as yourself. Your lack of giving them out is solely due to lack of people who share such deep and utter moronic thoughts and beliefs.

Plenum

Fresh Meat
Only a retard would support Liz Cheny. She is hated for not following the will of her constituents. What she thinks is right is not what her voters think is right.
I wasn't saying within her state. I don't live there.
She seems more centrist than a lot in her party and I think that's what is needed, on both sides, for the best future of your country.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I wasn't saying within her state. I don't live there.
She seems more centrist than a lot in her party and I think that's what is needed, on both sides, for the best future of your country.
She is not a centrist. She's a RINO saboteur who sides with the Democrats who are on a mission to destroy America. Nobody who wants the best future for our country would side with the Democrats. There are only two types of people who support the Democrats, the extremely ignorant and people who hate America.

The Republican party in Wyoming censured her because she betrayed the people who voted for her. If she betrayed the people of Wyoming, why would she not do the same to the entire country? She is supposed to represent the will of the voters who elected her.

Vwj

NewbieX
"50 years of... corruption", where does that come from? Ignore d by the media! The media that makes money off of sensational stories! And they're IGNORING it? lol

Again, just like others here, so angry! Why do you think you're so angry at me? Stop... and think....

You sir, have been brainwashed and weaponised by Putin's social media forces. And to you're point of Biden? I don't like him, but I'd rather have a tuna fish sandwich sitting in your oval office that Trump. He's a glorified slumlord who has fooled you into thinking he cares about you.
Which one of trumps tweets upset you 🤗
Vanilla isis is terrorizing their own people in defense of a reality TV personality. Cheeto appointed the judge that issued the warrant, appointed the head of the FBI that handled the search and the DOJ was following the law which included a Trump EO written to catch Hillary. 😆

He sold out his county and his supporters to the Saudis, of all people. Mike Flynn and Tom Barrack since at least 2019 were attempting to sell nuclear secrets to Muslims. If any of his reading challenged followers had read his books they would know that he has always been a selfish grifter, and him taking information he can personally profit from was always the plan.

You sheep hitched your wagon to a traitor that continues to extort money from you. The Saudis are probably building a weapon or plotting an attack on US soil. Their terrorists skipped town from a FL military base a few years ago. We were training their pilots.

Trumptard terrorism coming to a town near you.
Tldr but who’s Biden selling America to?

Vwj

NewbieX
My acknowledgment is like a badge of honor.
Yeah it’s not, it’s solid proof the person you “acknowledged” is just as stupid as you

So just looked at a few things about this,
So ex president has to have a check by the national archives to make sure that he doesn’t have anything he shouldn’t have
This was done in 2021 although there is no set timeline and the national archives did check what he had and removed all the stuff that he shouldn’t have, think it was 15 boxes,
Then a couple of months ago the FBI went in to check all the paperwork was correct, and the only fault they could find was it needed another padlock for protection, which was done
So you’d have thought if the national archives and the FBI were happy then all’s good
So why did the DOJ (he admitted he was part of the search warrant) think it needed to be searched in the way it did? And why did the search warrant and other documents to do with the search warrants sealed?

Last edited:

Plenum

Fresh Meat
She is not a centrist. She's a RINO saboteur who sides with the Democrats who are on a mission to destroy America. Nobody who wants the best future for our country would side with the Democrats. There are only two types of people who support the Democrats, the extremely ignorant and people who hate America.

The Republican party in Wyoming censured her because she betrayed the people who voted for her. If she betrayed the people of Wyoming, why would she not do the same to the entire country? She is supposed to represent the will of the voters who elected her.
I don't see anyone on a mission to destroy America except for foreign agents on 4chan creating QAnon and such conspiracies to destroy it from within by spreading hatred and disinformation among people who are vulnerable to such mind control. Kind of like the hatred you're spewing.

Also, standing up for what you think is right is not betrayal. If you’re referring to her support of impeachment, you’re boy Trump knowingly spread election lies and is not someone you want in office. So you honestly think Cheney wants to destroy her country? I see it as her trying to save her party, which is becoming Putin’s party.
You just don’t see that.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
having a liberal panic attack
FZUdUA8XwAEI5Z8.jpg

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I don't see anyone on a mission to destroy America except for foreign agents on 4chan creating QAnon and such conspiracies to destroy it from within by spreading hatred and disinformation among people who are vulnerable to such mind control. Kind of like the hatred you're spewing.

Also, standing up for what you think is right is not betrayal. If you’re referring to her support of impeachment, you’re boy Trump knowingly spread election lies and is not someone you want in office. So you honestly think Cheney wants to destroy her country? I see it as her trying to save her party, which is becoming Putin’s party.
You just don’t see that.
You're either lying or you're extremely ignorant.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
When he becomes president again in 2024 all you little far left gimps will be crying and having a meltdown on camera 🤷‍♂️ many great memes and GIFs will be made no doubt 😁

Back