bizarre Female Cop Shot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
What's the"Virginia court?"
It's that Depp VS Heard defamation case that's currently going on. I would love to see that slimy cunt be dragged through the mud, literally, by her shitty bleached blonde hair as her worthless cunty girlfriend burns at the stake.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
It's that Depp VS Heard defamation case that's currently going on. I would love to see that slimy cunt be dragged through the mud, literally, by her shitty bleached blonde hair as her worthless cunty girlfriend burns at the stake.
Yeah she would get a right hard rough fucking from me for what she has done to little Johnny. I would punish her to the full extent...with my penis...

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
I live in Straya and the cops are cunts...
That sucks, I would prolly be a cunt too if I had to deal with the shit they go through on a daily. I'm not sure where that is but I live in the US and its a flip of a coin and really depends on the cop. Some are cool some are not. Ive smoked bud with off duty cops here.
I change my mind! I'm a cop sucker! I'm a cop sucker!
Screenshot_20220506-131145.png

Last edited:

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Hope the pig bitch died.

well the problem is people complain when cops get overly cautious but then they get killed or severely wounded for not being overly cautious, like there's no winning with either
Ain't no reason to have law enforcement anymore. Let the public sort their own shit out.

Take it like this, 150 years ago there was no law enforcement in the US and everybody got by just fine.

Law enforcement is for the meek.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Finally a good video of a female cop! Did she die? PLEASE tell me she died!!!

And, still act like a typical female cop and do nothing to try and stop the gun fight. In all the years I was a cop I've only seen one female that was worth anything, females have NO PLACE IN LE or MILITARY!
Females can not and do not have the heart to be a fighter.
The only places where a female has a PLACE is in the kitchen and in the bed

Back