Flight MH17 shot down over Ukraine (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

HS

Forum Veteran
Cor Pan, reportedly a Dutch passenger on the downed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, made a joke about the flight on Facebook before taking off Thursday morning.
View attachment 175674
He posted a photo of a Malaysia Airlines plane with the caption: “If it disappears, this is what it looks like.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/mh17-passenger-joked-about-disappearing-plane

i read through those facebook comments. surreal how it starts from "haha happy holiday cor" to "no fucking way, this cant be real" to "rip ;("

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
great here comes world war fucking 3, this world is getting scarier and scarier.
A third world war is pretty inevitable...
it it isn't sparked by..
Russia and Ukraine
Israel and Palestine
China and Japan and others..
North Korea and South Korea
Muslims and Jews and Christians..

unclb

Forum Veteran
A third world war is pretty inevitable...
it it isn't sparked by..
Russia and Ukraine
Israel and Palestine
China and Japan and others..
North Korea and South Korea
Muslims and Jews and Christians..
I want the Aussies & Norse people to step up!

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
I don't think you can blame the airline for being shot down by one of two crazy countries.
That's like blaming Volkswagen for the holocaust
....Your telling me you wouldn't be pissed if the airline and pilot of the passenger jet you were on flew you over a war zone..Not just a warzone...A warzone that airlines was warned not to fly threw,AND a cargo plane was shot down less than 24 hours before..I have to think that you would be pissed as your falling 30 thousand feet to the ground

unclb

Forum Veteran
The Final Video from Malasian Boeing 777 Flight MH17

attention.gif
Part of channel(s): Malaysia 777 Shot Down in Ukraine (current event)
A video has emerged that allegedly shows the inside of doomed flight MH17 shortly before it left Amsterdam. Quite possibly, this is the last known footage shown of the aircraft or some passengers, stowing their hand luggage in overhead compartments.

The video was posted to the Instagram account of Malaysian passenger Md Ali Md Salim, who was apparently returning home to Malaysia from a holiday in the Netherlands.

Ironically, the caption to the Instagram post reads: “Bismillah… #hatiadasikitgentar (In the name of God … feeling a little bit nervous)”.

For some relatives of the deceased passengers, this video provides a final view of loved ones.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back