bizarre Fuck u bitch (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
FUB horsie.jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I had a Clydsdale/Arab called Buzz who whipped his head around like that and gave me a double blood nose and a whole bunch of stars...

Horses evolved with lions and like all prey animals they are swift to flight. In my case the cause of Buzz's head whip was our pony who wandered in to his peripheral vision and startled him. In the wild old days such reflexes were a matter of life and death.

These days they are a pain in the head due to horses being such twitchy cunts...

Buzz's head was well over a metre long and probably weighed a good 50 kg. Whipping around like that sure packs a wallop...

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I had a Clydsdale/Arab called Buzz who whipped his head around like that and gave me a double blood nose and a whole bunch of stars...

Horses evolved with lions and like all prey animals they are swift to flight. In my case the cause of Buzz's head whip was our pony who wandered in to his peripheral vision and startled him. In the wild old days such reflexes were a matter of life and death.

These days they are a pain in the head due to horses being such twitchy cunts...

Buzz's head was well over a metre long and probably weighed a good 50 kg. Whipping around like that sure packs a wallop...
A METRE long!!!!!!!!?

A fecking METRE!???

🤔🤣🤣🤣
R U SURE THIS WAS A HORSE AND NOT A DINOSAUR??

He's not horsing around
But he is though....😂

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Whoa, that had to hurt :rofl:

Beautiful horses
These are not mine. Just randoms but the dimensions are pretty close. You get a lot more head than you bargained for with these twitchy animals.

Friendly though, just don't get too close to their heads! And so strong... when they don't want to go up into the horse float (trailer) and you try to hold on to the lunge rope you get the feeling you have hooked up a Mac truck...

Their necks, well, you can't get your arms around them... and their legs...

And when they gallop their manes get blown back and the fluidity with which they move is like liquid grace.

Back