bizarre Fuck u bitch (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
It saw a crisp packet flapping in the grass, half a mile away.
Thats exactly what they wanted you to see...

Big ass animal vs low weight

You have to be precarious.
The child was precocious, if she had taken precautions she would have been a hell of a lot less precarious...

"Fuck you Wilbour..."

1690192564497.png

Last edited:

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
View attachment 694294

Well, lets see how what you say stacks up...
  1. Horses evolved in North America with big cats including sabre toothed cats. (and bears...)
  2. Horses moved out of NA via the land bridge over to Siberia during the glacial periods of low water.
  3. Zebras are horses and they have been in Africa for more than a 'couple of thousand years... buddy'.
  4. Horses died out in NA, probably killed by the Wisdom of the Elders Indians and were reintroduced by the Spanish.
  5. Lions roamed all over the northern Hemisphere due to the land bridges as mentioned above. England, Greece, and all of Europe had lions. Right up through Finland and over Siberia to North America. Horses wandered one way, big cats the other. That lions are now only found wild in Africa is a recent human caused phenomenon. The Zebra would have grown up with lions all over the place from way before it grew stripes.
I too have an interest in evolution. Happy to work with you if you would like. But run it past me first before trying to shaft me on GG just for LOL's. lol lol lol...

Zebras​

zebra-2-340x200.jpg
I
Zebras are equids – members of the horse family (Equidae) and are medium sized, odd-toed ungulates. Zebras are native to southern and central Africa. Although zebras are very adaptable animals as far as their habitats are concerned, most zebras live in grasslands and savannas.
The Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) prefers to live in sub desert and arid grasslands.
Zebras were the second species to diverge from the earliest proto-horses, after the asses, around 4 million years ago. The Grevy’s zebra is believed to have been the first zebra species to emerge.

View attachment 694297

The Evolution of Cats - Killarney Cat Hospital

"It is estimated that cats migrated to North America from Asia across the Bering land bridge connecting Siberia and Alaska about 9 million years ago. Later, several American cat lineages returned to Asia. With each migration, the cats evolved further and changed into an ever-growing array of sizes and types of felines."

Prehistoric cats​

At least 67 species of sabertoothed cats existed in North America between 42 million and 11 thousand years ago before going extinct. Their disappearance can be attributed to both the changing climate at the end of the Ice Age and the appearance of humans in the Americas.[1]

Some prehistoric animals referred to as "saber-toothed cats" were in fact marsupials and not cats at all, but called such because of their resemblance to true felines with large canine teeth.

North America still has one of the world's most dangerous big cats, the cougar...

View attachment 694300
No my furry little friend, I didn't try to shaft you and if I was it wouldn't be for Lols lols lols. What an interesting interpretation, defining someone who disagrees with you as someone attempting to shaft you. Curious. Actually wasn't my intention at all but is pretty amusing you'd read it that way tiger (also not a lion).

There's a fair amount to unpack here, thank you for the flow charts, drawings and self congratulations. I see it's very important for you to be correct. Your Colonel Russell Williams avatar seems fitting - can I call you Russ? SO there is no confusion - this is a somewhat snide insult.

That aside;

The question seems to be when is a horse a horse? Is it a horse when it's a zebra or does it have a shared ancestor but remains distinct? Taxonomy is a fickle business, as I'm sure you're aware. It would be fair to say the modern horse was completed in North America - this was the point I was making, they evolved away from lions. By lions I mean the African fuckers who roam the Serengeti. Mufasa styles, a classically recognised lion - what people think of when the word "lion" is used, not a Smilodon, not a cougar - a lion. I use horse in the sphere of a Mr Ed like horse, a standard horse, maybe not a talking horse but a horse. Boxer, Phar Lap. Not a Zebra.

You can use the silly little trick you're using for every animal if you take it far enough back - giraffes evolved with polar bears because 50 million years ago a bear-dog ate a rodent like shrew and they are descendants. The predator prey relationship exists because one eats the other, one tries to defend or flee from the other. Not because it's a horse, not because it's a lion but because of the niche partitioning they occupy, which I'm sure you're aware of too. Instinct is different to seeing your Zebra pals ripped to pieces by the lion guys so you know the lion guys should be given a wide berth. Instinct is passed down from the rodent like shrew and you know the lion guys should be avoided sans seeing them ripping zebras (still not horses) to pieces.

Anyhoo, my reasoning is solid, I don't pretend to know everything but I'm sure of the things I do know. It's fully fine if you don't agree - your info doesn't lend itself to overturn the assertion I posit. I also wrote this off the top of my head even though I enjoy arguing from a position of authority - your pictures and explanation impress me not sir.

Besides, I thought you would have gone with the American Cave Lion, far more impressive than the much fawned over Smilodon or silly little cougar. Who is also not a lion.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
No my furry little friend, I didn't try to shaft you and if I was it wouldn't be for Lols lols lols. What an interesting interpretation, defining someone who disagrees with you as someone attempting to shaft you. Curious. Actually wasn't my intention at all but is pretty amusing you'd read it that way tiger (also not a lion).

There's a fair amount to unpack here, thank you for the flow charts, drawings and self congratulations. I see it's very important for you to be correct. Your Colonel Russell Williams avatar seems fitting - can I call you Russ? SO there is no confusion - this is a somewhat snide insult.

That aside;

The question seems to be when is a horse a horse? Is it a horse when it's a zebra or does it have a shared ancestor but remains distinct? Taxonomy is a fickle business, as I'm sure you're aware. It would be fair to say the modern horse was completed in North America - this was the point I was making, they evolved away from lions. By lions I mean the African fuckers who roam the Serengeti. Mufasa styles, a classically recognised lion - what people think of when the word "lion" is used, not a Smilodon, not a cougar - a lion. I use horse in the sphere of a Mr Ed like horse, a standard horse, maybe not a talking horse but a horse. Boxer, Phar Lap. Not a Zebra.

You can use the silly little trick you're using for every animal if you take it far enough back - giraffes evolved with polar bears because 50 million years ago a bear-dog ate a rodent like shrew and they are descendants. The predator prey relationship exists because one eats the other, one tries to defend or flee from the other. Not because it's a horse, not because it's a lion but because of the niche partitioning they occupy, which I'm sure you're aware of too. Instinct is different to seeing your Zebra pals ripped to pieces by the lion guys so you know the lion guys should be given a wide berth. Instinct is passed down from the rodent like shrew and you know the lion guys should be avoided sans seeing them ripping zebras (still not horses) to pieces.

Anyhoo, my reasoning is solid, I don't pretend to know everything but I'm sure of the things I do know. It's fully fine if you don't agree - your info doesn't lend itself to overturn the assertion I posit. I also wrote this off the top of my head even though I enjoy arguing from a position of authority - your pictures and explanation impress me not sir.

Besides, I thought you would have gone with the American Cave Lion, far more impressive than the much fawned over Smilodon or silly little cougar. Who is also not a lion.
You came at me Buddy ...

Now you've done a little reading and are now splitting hairs. Lions did exist in the Americas, see Brea Tar Pits.

Given you're brittle, for 'horse' read 'equine' although the hint is 'horses evolved with lions' so modern day Mr Ed's evolved with lions. .

Lets tear apart your following statement:
It would be fair to say the modern horse was completed in North America - this was the point I was making, they evolved away from lions. By lions I mean the African fuckers who roam the Serengeti. Mufasa styles, a classically recognised lion - what people think of when the word "lion" is used, not a Smilodon, not a cougar - a lion

1. the modern horse was completed in NA: you miss the point entirely. The very first equedae came into existence in NA. They all relate to that occurrence. No animal is ever 'completed'. That misses the whole point of evolution. Evolution is continuous. It never stops.
  2. They evolved away from lions. No, lions evolved with horses having spread across land bridges to NA all the way from Africa where they originally evolved.
  3. 'What people think of when the word 'lion' is used'... Men with cocks in dresses are what liberals think of when they say 'trans women are real women'. But in the world of evolution anyone with critical analysis skills would not think like this especially when they are presented with the original statement 'horses are twitchy because they evolved with lions'.
  4. So, a Smilodon isn't a lion... how do you know a 'Serengeti lion' isn't a Smilodon with small teeth? The argument still holds. Horses are prey animals.
So may be read a little more and apply some critical thought before you make a cunt of your self through ignorance on GG. Just a hint sweaty... And you can call me Russ and if you ever get put in to the Port-Cartier Institution you can take a taste of my girl dick if you like...

See that budgie I'm smuggling? That's for you...

1690227286445.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran

That aside;

1690850701787.png

Photo showing lions attacking a horse

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
What an ass.

He's seeing stars.
You OK spectrum boy?
I see.

I would have responded earlier but the damn C button on my keyboard stopped working & it seemed a little too obscure calling you a bit of a silly unt.
That's actually true, my keyboard was being schizoid but updating the drivers seems to have sorted it which is great as I hate touch pads.

Budgie smugglers? That's very Australian sounding. I didn't bother reading the rest but saw that part. Thanks for your photo of the lion eating the horse too, not so much for your drag Russ pic though, but whatever floats your boat champ. The Jim Smyth interrogation of Russ is always a quality watch, I've read a couple of books on him too - control freaks generally struggle with opposing views and see them as a threat and challenge to their grandiose sense of self worth. Creates the need to vent and they try assert dominant control which normally ends up as a strange looking over reaction. Always amusing to watch.

Seems insecurity is a funny beast hey.

Anyway, hope all is well with you and yours, will leave you to your crossdressing fetish, give your Mother my regards.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I see.

I would have responded earlier but the damn C button on my keyboard stopped working & it seemed a little too obscure calling you a bit of a silly unt.
That's actually true, my keyboard was being schizoid but updating the drivers seems to have sorted it which is great as I hate touch pads.

Budgie smugglers? That's very Australian sounding. I didn't bother reading the rest but saw that part. Thanks for your photo of the lion eating the horse too, not so much for your drag Russ pic though, but whatever floats your boat champ. The Jim Smyth interrogation of Russ is always a quality watch, I've read a couple of books on him too - control freaks generally struggle with opposing views and see them as a threat and challenge to their grandiose sense of self worth. Creates the need to vent and they try assert dominant control which normally ends up as a strange looking over reaction. Always amusing to watch.

Seems insecurity is a funny beast hey.

Anyway, hope all is well with you and yours, will leave you to your crossdressing fetish, give your Mother my regards.
"I don't normally anally abuse fish, but when I do I prefer Mudskippers..."

1691095159410.png

But hey, just horsing around... Grrrrrrrr (I'm a lion...)

Back